Let me be a bother and assert again.

Thread: Let me be a bother and assert again.

It is obviously and undeniably true that in any valid election you MUST know (1) that those voting have a legitimate right to be voting, and (2) the total number of votes that constitute 100% of valid votes to decide any given election.

Mail-in votes cannot be verified to be valid as expressing the will of an authorized voter, and, unless all votes to be counted are present when the election totals are tallied, it is impossible to know the total of votes that decide an issue. You will not know when a final majority is reached on the day of the election. That is what the Democrats are doing in our 2020 election and some states are still saying that they don’t know how many votes, nor who those voters are, that remain outside of the election polls to be counted (if election officials can’t identify the number of legitimate ballots that constitute a vote then it is impossible to know when a true vote total has been counted and a majority of votes has decided an issue).

Mail-in votes, because they cannot be validated, are a fraud upon everyone voting in a constitutionally valid election because mail-in votes either invalidate or dilute legitimate votes.

If the courts cannot, or refuse to, invalidate such fraudulent mail-in votes (not legitimate absentee votes), then those courts have failed to ensure a just election and have, instead, become a co-conspirator in a fraud upon the People and it has become a rubber stamp for tyranny.

Pretty simple stuff that literally anyone can understand; but apparently judges and Justices have a hard time grasping. Maybe we can get an Army private to explain it to them?

What the Democrats are doing is a fraud upon the People of the United States and denies citizens their constitutional voting rights or dilutes them to make them less effective.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

These fake numbers are shocking, WTF is going on......

Sure hope these get straightened out, and I bet there are others just like this happening.

Let me be a bother and assert again.-369m.jpg

Ops, you know what is going on and what has happened. We have been screwed royally and it has been done blatantly. Not only do the figures not match up but all of the militant liberals have all been reelected, i.e. AOC and the Squad, Nancy, Auntie Maxine. et al. Don't worry, Biden, considering his inability to think straight, will be aced out of office. Then Harris will soon follow and be replaced by another swamp denizen. Since Biden/Harris have articulated their intention to beef up the PLO, the Middle East will erupt into open warfare with Jerusalem and it will be "Katy bar the door!"

All of this will hopefully lead to the Rapture coming very soon and the so called NWO falling flat. I believe we will be pleasantly surprised in the very near future! Even so, come Lord Jesus!

Its mind-boggling.

Some have voted more than once and dead people have certainly voted.

Let me be a bother and assert again.-369n.jpg

Project Veritas — Michigan USPS Whistleblower Details Directive From Superiors to Back-Date Late Mail-in Ballots as Received Nov 3rd So They Are Accepted.

A United States Postal Service worker on Wednesday told Project Veritas that a supervisor named Johnathan Clarke in Traverse City, Michigan – one of the big swing states this election cycle – potentially engaged in voter fraud.

“We were issued a directive this morning to collect any ballots we find in mailboxes, collection boxes, just outgoing mail in general, separate them at the end of the day so that they could hand stamp them with the previous day’s date,” the whistleblower stated. “Today is November 4th for clarification.”

Michigan Courts ruled that ballots had to be received by the election clerk before the polls on Election Day, which would mean 8 p.m. eastern time on Tuesday, Nov. 3.

According to the whistleblower, the ballots are in “express bags” so they could be sent to the USPS distribution center.

“In regards to a hamper, there’s a standard hamper that all letter mail is supposed to go to and they had a tub next to it that we were supposed to put any ballots collected today into,” the carrier stated.

The postal worker said they decided to come forward because things appeared “sketchy” and they didn’t like the corruption, even though he or she is afraid of potential retaliation. The person said they want other postal workers who see similar things to come forward.

“How are we supposed to have any integrity in this county if we are just going to let things slide based on a scaling issue?” the whistleblower asked rhetorically.

When Project Veritas’ James O’Keefe reached out to the supervisor, Johnathan Clarke, he was hung up on.

The Trump campaign on Wednesday announced it filed suit in Michigan after a massive dump of ballots for Joe Biden appeared overnight.

“As votes in Michigan continue to be counted, the presidential race in the state remains extremely tight as we always knew it would be. President Trump’s campaign has not been provided with meaningful access to numerous counting locations to observe the opening of ballots and the counting process, as guaranteed by Michigan law,” Trump’s camp said in a statement.

“We have filed suit today in the Michigan Court of Claims to halt counting until meaningful access has been granted. We also demand to review those ballots which were opened and counted while we did not have meaningful access.”

Read More & WATCH video: https://conservativefighters.org/news/project-veritas-michigan-usps-whistleblower-details-directive-from-superiors-to-back-date-late-mail-in-ballots-as-received-nov-3rd-so-they-are-accepted/

My Thoughts:
    This goes right in hand with the higher number of voting ballets coming in vice the number of registered voters that are listed in various states.

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to know something is really wrong.

Let me be a bother and assert again.-369o.jpg

This man needs to be charged with a federal crime and sent to prison.

Let me be a bother and assert again.-369p.jpg