I HOPE THE SUPREME COURT CAN DO SIMPLE MATH...BECAUSE THIS IS ALL THEY NEED TO RULE FOR TRUMP!!

OK...America has 157 million registered voters who are legally allowed to vote...of those voters, only 80% of them ever do vote...that leaves 125.6 million legal votes in America on 11/3/2020 for both Biden and Trump....about as many total who voted for Trump and Hillary in 2016.

OK...the fake news media is reporting 73.9 million votes for Trump...which is probably accurate enough because we can assume he got NO fraudulent votes added to his score from the crooked states who dragooned him in this election....unless they actually SUBTRACTED votes from him to give to Biden....then he'd actually have gotten MORE than 73.9 million votes.

OK...if my math is right, that leaves only 51.7 legal votes available for Biden at best.

My question is...since the fake news is reporting Biden's count as 80.06 million votes...so far...where did he get the other 28.36 million votes...and why can't I assume these votes were fraudulently "cooked" up for him to Unconstitutionally steal this election...ya think??

Let me see now...are you ready for a little math quiz??-trump-15.jpg