Thread: Items concerning Biden

Poll Result Summary

Will Biden be Better than Trump?

Yes, he will.3.36% (39 Votes)
    No, he will not.96.64% (1123 Votes)
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Are you prepared for Joe Biden's America?

Because even though he’s mentally impaired, the simple and incredibly scary fact is this:

He’s now won the White House.

And this 110-page document from the Biden camp I’m holding details his true plans for America…

For you.

For your family.

And to be blunt – what I’ve found is terrifying.

Watch this presentation in full and I'll show you everything I see coming, including…

The fastest one-day stock market drop in U.S. history. Yahoo! Finance says “Joe Biden would be brutal for the stock market.” I believe markets could crash as much as 40% in nearly an instant. Meaning if you had a $1,000,000 retirement account invested in an index fund, it would be worth $600,000. I’ll show you the trigger…

Tax hikes that will rival the highest tax rates in your lifetime. Could it go as high as 60%, 70% and even 80%? I believe it’s possible… in fact, it’s happened before in America. I’ll show you the proof.) In this case, The Hill says, “Biden’s record setting tax hikes will take your money — and your job.”

The first “puppet president” in American history. I’ll show you who would really be making the decision in the Biden White House from executive orders to having her finger over the nuclear button. CNN called them a “capable person waiting in the wings to take over…”

Pandemic Lockdown 2.0: Bloomberg says “we will be living with coronavirus pandemic well into 2021.” I believe in a Biden administration we could see everything from mandatory mask laws, to harsh travel restrictions, to a federal GPS location app on your cell phone requiring you to report on your whereabouts. I’ll give you some guidance for how to prepare, in just a minute…

The largest influx of illegal immigration into America. The Washington Times says Biden’s plan will grant “citizenship rights for 11 million illegal immigrants”… “Halt deportations for 100 days”… and increase the number of refugees from 18,000 under President Trump to 125,000 under Biden. What signal do you think that will send to people who want to come here illegally? The strain will have a bearing on your taxes, your portfolio and maybe even your town’s demographic…

The rise of private emergency response numbers for the uber-rich. If you’re in the 1%, these private police force companies will respond to break ins or threats. For everyone else, the traditional 911 response times could be half an hour or longer, if there’s an answer at all, as police retire in record numbers. Don’t worry, I’ve contacted a security expert on your behalf, and I’ll introduce you in just a bit…

Nationwide “Cancel America” Rallies. Freedom of speech could be abolished once and for all as political correctness goes mad. Mobs will take control over more and more areas in an attempt to turn our republic into a social and cultural Marxist hellhole. If you think calls for defunding the police and destroying statues is bad, we haven’t seen anything yet. (This will trigger the rich to stampede into one particular investment I’ll show you. I’m already buying it up in anticipation.)

Trillions in new national debt in President Biden’s first year in office. All of it spent to provide free college… free healthcare… free household income and more. If you can name something that people want, it’s on the table for the government to give away for free. This will perpetuate the biggest lie in history, and destroy America’s #1 financial asset in the process…

And so, I ask you again…

“Are you ready for Joe Biden’s America?”

Read More: https://pro.rickards-reports.com/p/AWN_PostElectionBiden_1120/PAWNWC01/Full?h=true?&s1=PowerinBox_Paradign&s2=w0vk100g8g2 a1ku4i55k0ada

My Thoughts:

NO, I’m not ready for Joe Biden’s America.
    After reading this, you'll damn well wish you hadn't voted for him.

JUST IN: Biden Is Already Destroying America, Look At All Of The Things He JUST Did

The oldest president to take the oath, Joe Biden plans a frantic first day in power once his ceremonial swearing in is completed Wednesday. Some 17 executive actions and orders are ready for his initial hours in the Oval Office, designed to tackle everything from climate change to global poverty, all while he cancels the permit for the Keystone XL pipeline, Breitbart reports.

“We’re going to act. On Day One, we’re going to act to get COVID under control,” Biden,78, previously boasted, however now he has added climate, immigration, border controls, the U.S. census, and broad regulatory changes to his first agenda.

Not to sound dramatic but it feels like a dagger to the heart of Liberty to watch the political mafia take further hold. Setting aside ones opinions of former President Trump, no individual with any intellect can believe that Biden’s day 1 destruction can be of any benefit to “We The People” and bring unity and peace to our nation.

This is our new reality and honestly, people know that there was no preventing the outcome of the election. The left is happy and cheering, for now, but what will they be doing once their “usefulness” has ended? Do they truly believe they will not have to drop to their knees in submission as well?

As Breitbart reports, A “100 Days Masking Challenge,” calling for a compulsory nationwide face mask and social distancing mandate in federal buildings, on federal lands and by federal employees and contractors, is expected to be near the top of the list.

Biden will sign the executive actions in the Oval Office on Wednesday afternoon, incoming White House press secretary Jen Psaki told reporters on Tuesday night.

“In the coming days and weeks we will be announcing additional executive actions that confront these challenges and deliver on the President-elect’s promises to the American people, including revoking the ban on military service by transgender Americans, and reversing the Mexico City policy,” Psaki said in a statement.

End of the wall
    Biden will declare an “immediate termination” of funding for the border wall construction — putting an end to a key Trump campaign and administration promise to “build a wall” along the U.S.-Mexico border. The move will direct an “immediate pause” in wall construction and will “determine the best way to redirect funds that were diverted by the prior administration to fund wall construction.”

Biden will also sign an executive order that revoking Trump’s previous order that directed aggressive immigration enforcement. The Biden team said that the move will allow for the Department of Homeland Security and other agencies to set “civil immigration enforcement policies that best protect the American people” and that are “in line with our values and priorities.”

Biden is also set to “preserve and fortify” the Obama-era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, which allows people who came to the United States as children to request deferred immigration enforcement and work authorization for a renewal period of two years. The Trump administration had sought to end the program since September 2017, mounting a number of federal legal battles.

Next, Biden is set to sign an executive order that will put an end to Trump’s “Muslim ban,” which Sullivan said was rooted in “religious animus and xenophobia.”

Essentially what they are saying. is that anything Trump did, good or bad, will be overturned and hell be damned if it will cause further division and harm to our nation.

Has Texas seceded yet? All jokes aside, all political rhetoric aside, this is not what our nation and “We The People’s” hopes and dreams for our children’s futures are, are they?

Back to Paris
    Meanwhile, Biden will sign the instrument to rejoin the Paris Climate Accord — after the Trump administration officially left the agreement last year. The Paris Agreement was a global pact created during the Obama administration to combat climate change.

Biden’s national climate adviser, Gina McCarthy, said the move will be an “important step for the U.S. to regain and strengthen its leadership opportunities,” and added that Biden has made it “abundantly clear” that climate change “poses an existential threat.”

Ah, nothing like selling the United States out to China, I mean the Biden’s have been so intertwined with China and getting rich by selling themselves and the United States out for years.

Next, Biden is expected to sign an executive order that will roll back Trump’s environmental actions — including the revocation of Trump presidential proclamations and other actions signed that McCarthy claims “do not serve the U.S. national interest.”

The move will also revoke the presidential permit granted to the Keystone XL Pipeline — a “promise” made by Biden during the campaign, McCarthy said ~ Fox News

The complete list of everything Biden plan’s to destroy is not public as of yet. Our nation cannot prosper, unite nor have peace with decisions like these.

Read More: https://americasfreedomfighters.com/biden-is-already/?utm_source=AFF-Mailer&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id: 3177763&utm_campaign=Dino%20AFF%201-20-21%20NUM%204

My Thoughts:

All I can say is, hold on, it’s going to be a ruff 4 years under Biden.

Biden Committed To Granting Citizenship To Illegal Immigrants Living In America

Joe Biden’s Department of Homeland Security nominee, told senators on Tuesday, that Biden’s committed to granting citizenship to the millions of illegal immigrants in America.

Alejandro Mayorkas, Biden’s pick to lead DHS also confirmed that President Joe Biden plans to send billions of dollars in American taxpayer money to Latin American countries as a way to discourage illegal immigration because that worked so well while he was Obama’s Vice-President.

Read More: https://tuskerdaily.com/biden-committed-to-granting-citizenship-to-illegal-immigrants-living-in-america/

My Thoughts:

And don’t forget the hundreds of thousands that are marching up to the southern border to get in.

YES......without a doubt.

Items concerning Biden-400j.jpg

Biden Just Signed 17 New Executive Orders, Including Controversial Actions

President Biden repeatedly called for “unity” during his inaugural speech.

One of the orders that he signed “unilaterally eviscerate[d] women’s sports,” Abigail Shrier wrote on Twitter. “Any educational institution that receives federal funding must admit biologically-male athletes to women’s teams, women’s scholarships, etc. A new glass ceiling was just placed over girls.”

The order states:

Every person should be treated with respect and dignity and should be able to live without fear, no matter who they are or whom they love. Children should be able to learn without worrying about whether they will be denied access to the restroom, the locker room, or school sports. Adults should be able to earn a living and pursue a vocation knowing that they will not be fired, demoted, or mistreated because of whom they go home to or because how they dress does not conform to sex-based stereotypes. People should be able to access healthcare and secure a roof over their heads without being subjected to sex discrimination. All persons should receive equal treatment under the law, no matter their gender identity or sexual orientation.

Biden signed another executive order that forced the U.S. to rejoin the Paris Agreement.

Heritage Foundation Senior Advisor Mike Howell said, “That will be cheered by environmental alarmists and those who envision a world with the United States subservient to international organizations as their preferred model.”

“The Paris agreement was—and always has been—a sham. And it’s an expensive sham for Americans, projected to cost 400,000 jobs, an average income loss of more than $20,000 for families of four, and a $2.5 trillion hit to the nation’s gross domestic product.”

Victor Davis Hanson said, “The unanimously approved conclusions focused on the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, the historical challenges to these founding documents, and the need for civic renewal. The 16-member commission was diverse in the widest sense of the word. It included historians, lawyers, academics, scholars, authors, former elected officials, and former public servants.”

Biden also signed a ton of orders related to immigration, including eliminating the Trump administration’s travel ban from areas that are known terrorist hotspots, eliminating construction of effective border barriers on the southern border, extending deferrals for deportations, undoing Trump’s expansion of immigration enforcement inside the U.S., and providing protections for DACA recipients. Biden also signed an Executive Order that requires non-citizens to be counted in the Census.

CNN noted that Biden also launched a 100-day mask mandate that requires people to wear masks on federal property, which is something that Biden appeared to violate last night while at the Lincoln Memorial.

Biden also stopped the U.S. from withdrawing from the World Health Organization after the Trump administration moved to leave the WHO last year following its highly controversial handling of the coronavirus pandemic. Biden also created a “COVID-19 Response Coordinator,” which is something that the Trump administration also essentially had on their Coronavirus Task Force. Biden also extended a pause on student loan payments and extended a moratorium on evictions and foreclosures until at least March 31.

CNN added that Biden also signed a Executive Order that “requires executive branch appointees to sign an ethics pledge barring them from acting in personal interest and requiring them to uphold the independence of the Department of Justice.” The order comes as Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, is under federal criminal investigation over his business dealings.

Read More: https://www.chicksonright.com/blog/2021/01/21/just-in-biden-just-signed-17-new-executive-orders-including-controversial-actions/?utm_source=mcotr

My Thoughts:

Biden is leading the country down a road that will cause many problems for the future.

One day into his presidency and Joe Biden has already cost 50,000 American citizens their jobs.

Joe Biden Inauguration Video Gets Only 320,000 Views on Official White House. What happened to the rest of your 80 Million voters? I call Bull sh!t……..

Joe Biden’s Spokeswoman Calls Him a “Devout Catholic,” But He Will Force Americans to Fund Abortions

New White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki dodged a question Wednesday about President Joe Biden’s plan to force taxpayers to fund abortions by referring to him as a “devout Catholic.”

The question came from a reporter with the Catholic news network EWTN during the Biden administration’s first press conference, the Daily Wire reports.

Biden has been clear about his plans to end the Mexico City Policy, which prohibits taxpayer funding to international aid groups that promote and/or provide abortions. He also wants to end the Hyde Amendment and force taxpayers to pay for the killing of unborn babies in abortions in Medicaid and other federal programs.

When EWTN reporter Owen Jensen asked Psaki about the plans, he emphasized that taxpayer-funded abortions are a “big concern for pro-life Americans.”

Psaki avoided a direct answer, saying only that she will have “more to say on the Mexico City Policy in the coming days.” Then, she insisted that Biden is a devout Catholic despite his pro-abortion position.

“I will take the opportunity to remind all of you that he is a devout Catholic and someone who attends church regularly. He started his day attending church this morning with his family,” Psaki said. “But I don’t have anything more for you.”

SUPPORT LIFENEWS! To help us stand against Joe Biden’s abortion agenda, please help LifeNews.com with a donation!

Just a day earlier, both Psaki and Biden adviser Jeff Zients confirmed that Biden plans to reverse the Mexico City Policy and force taxpayers to fund abortions in the coming days.

Meanwhile, others criticized Biden and his administration for claiming he is devoted to a faith that his actions contradict.

“CNN currently fawning over Biden for being ‘unapologetic about his faith.’ The man supports unlimited taxpayer funded abortions and promised to sue nuns, but ok,” Abigail Marone, a communications adviser for Montana Congressman Matt Rosendale, responded on Twitter.

Monica Showalter at the American Thinker said Biden hides behind the “Catholic card” because he does not want to admit who he really is.

“Unless Biden scares up some moral courage, something he’s never displayed in all his 47 years in politics, he’ll scrap abortion limits in deference to his radical left supporters, and then whip out the ‘Catholic’ card once again,” she wrote. “Rather than admit ‘who he is’ and state his policy plans openly, he wants you to know he’s holier than you, because he’s such a ‘devout Catholic.’”

Biden has touted himself as a devout Catholic who cares about the most vulnerable in society. But the Democrat leader also hypocritically champions positions that contradict the teachings of his faith and jeopardize the lives and freedoms of millions of Americans, the worst being his plans to expand abortions and force taxpayers to fund them.

Among other things, he wants to end the popular Hyde Amendment, which prohibits taxpayer funding for elective abortions in Medicaid and other federal programs. Without it, taxpayers could be forced to pay for tens of thousands of unborn babies’ abortion deaths every year.

Last year, Biden even called abortion an “essential medical service” during the coronavirus pandemic. His health care plan would expand abortions as well by forcing insurance companies to cover abortions as “essential” health care under Obamacare.

He also promised to undo all of President Donald Trump’s progress for life, including restoring funding to the billion-dollar abortion chain Planned Parenthood.

Additionally, Biden has endorsed anti-religious freedom policies that would force nuns, religious charities and hospitals to violate their deeply-held beliefs by funding the killing of unborn babies in abortions and potentially even by helping to facilitate their deaths. He promised to restore an Obama-era mandate that would force the nuns with Little Sisters of the Poor and other religious employers to fund contraception, including types that may cause abortions, in their employee health insurance plans.

Read more: https://www.lifenews.com/2021/01/21/joe-bidens-spokeswoman-calls-him-a-devout-catholic-but-he-will-force-americans-to-fund-abortions/

My Thoughts:

This is just wrong, to force Americans to pay for this.

Poll Result Summary

Can Biden Save The Economy?

Yes, he will bring it back.2.42% (44 Votes)

No, Things will get worse.97.58% (1771 Votes)

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast