Items concerning Biden - Page 24
Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Items concerning Biden

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    You are a fool to give Biden that much credit.Hell, he can't even give a speach wiout screwing it up.
    The only thing I give Biden credit for is the fact that he's doing a good job of doing everything he was "placed there" to do.

Items concerning Biden-biden-nwo.jpg

He may be slow, but he's certainly not an idiot, and regardless of those who advise him he knows exactly what he's doing. You may think me a fool for not being deceived and that's okay because I think you're stupid for being deceived, and "It's Hard To Win An Argument With A Smart Person, But It's Damn Near Impossible To Win An Argument With A Stupid Person".
    "I Tell You The Truth, This Generation Will Certainly Not Pass Away Until ALL These Things Have Happened"
    (1948-2028)

Joe Biden mental collapse exposed by Australian media, while US media maintains blackout

The sycophants in the American media won’t say it – but Australian media will.

Sky News host Cory Bernardi said what no one else would: “Never before has the leader of the free world been so cognitively compromised.”

“It’s clear to me at the least that US President Joe Biden is struggling with dementia and is clearly not up to the task he’s been sworn in to do.”

Mr. Bernardi said it is something which was “evident” during the election campaign, but the “partisan and poisonous” mainstream media chose not to highlight anything which could have “derailed a Biden victory.”

“Even now, after he has been sworn in, many of them are still refusing to speak the truth about Biden’s lack of capacity.”

I couldn’t agree more.

Video: https://youtu.be/8Nhm6VAIc90

Read More: https://mainstreetgazette.com/joe-biden-mental-collapse-exposed-by-austrailian-media-while-us-media-maintains-blackout/

My Thoughts:

Not only that he has dementia (and it’s obvious) but the main question is what did he do for the American people during his 47 yrs in government & in different positions????
    Absolutely Nothing for us ! He wasn’t even able to have a decent speech written on different occasions, he had to plagiarize others (there are tapes), and indeed he was very busy using his position and influences to enrich himself and his family …

That was basically his only “accomplishment “, getting rich on our back!!!

Whomever beliefs this basement hiding person won the election and not only win but get 20million more votes than Obama and Hillary need to go join Mr. BIDEN IN BASEMENT

I am glad that some other people, except the MSM, CNN & MSNBC, have seen that Biden is not fit to be president.

Rocket attack blasts Baghdad's Green Zone amid Biden attempts to soften relations with Iran

A rocket attack struck both in and around Baghdad’s Green Zone, including one that hit the headquarters of Iraq's National Security Service, near the U.S. Embassy.

Iraqi military and security sources say the rockets were launched from the al-Salam neighborhood Monday, with two landing inside the Green Zone. Four civilian vehicles were damaged in the attack, but no casualties were reported.

The attack comes one week after a similar rocket attack on the Kurdistan Region capital of Erbil, resulting in the deaths of two civilian contractors. Another contractor was injured in a rocket attack at Balad Air Base in Salahaddin on Saturday.

Rocket attacks that target foreign military and diplomatic sites by Iranian-backed militias have become frequent in Iraq since a U.S. attack killed Iranian General Qasem Soleimani.

US READY TO EMBARK ON ‘PROLONGED PATH’ BACK TO IRAN NUCLEAR DEAL

"We are still determining precise attribution, but ... we will hold Iran responsible for the actions of its proxies that attack Americans ... The rockets fired in recent attacks ... are Iranian made and Iranian supplied ..." a Department of State spokesperson said. "What we will not do is lash out and risk an escalation that plays into the hands of Iran, and contributes their attempts to destabilize Iraq."

President Biden has recently moved to put the United States back in the good graces of Iran, signaling his intent to rejoin the nuclear deal that former President Donald Trump scrapped during his maximum pressure campaign against the country.

The Green Zone, an important area of the Iraqi capital that hosts foreign embassies, has been the frequent target of rocket attacks by the Iranian-backed militias.

In October, the militias announced a ceasefire against targeting U.S. facilities contingent upon Washington following through on promises to withdraw troops from the country.

That ceasefire was broken the next month when a November rocket attack on the Green Zone killed a child and injured five other civilians.

Read More: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/rocket-attack-green-zone-biden-iran?fbclid=IwAR0D-t_Q9tIhDHG1LVrnCMo-HwL0KuOZQjKYEXOKxgHcWAs0rl1hk3aCiqs

My Thoughts:

He shouldn't even be meddling there; President Trump had Iran on the run and was making peace in the Middle East. Biden is a money hungry old weak man, which proves that he isn’t up to the task to go against Iran, like Trump did.

My Thoughts:

He shouldn't even be meddling there; President Trump had Iran on the run and was making peace in the Middle East. Biden is a money hungry old weak man, which proves that he isn’t up to the task to go against Iran, like Trump did.
    Of course Biden won't go against Iran, that's why God put him in the Oval Office. You'll figure it out, maybe.
    "I Tell You The Truth, This Generation Will Certainly Not Pass Away Until ALL These Things Have Happened"
    (1948-2028)

Biden Halts ‘Fair Access Rule’, Aims To Revive ‘Operation Choke Point’

Operation Choke Point, an Obama administration piece of legislature is being brought back to the table, according to The Western Journal.

Operation Choke Point was created to slowly but surely choke off firearms dealers.

Trump ended the operation during his reign of the White House.

The rule states, “banks should conduct risk assessment of individual customers, rather than make broad-based decisions affecting whole categories or classes of customers, when provisioning access to services, capital, and credit.”

Kelsey Bolar stated, “[u]nder Operation Choke Point, federal regulators instructed banks to do the opposite — to openly discriminate against entire industries the Obama administration found objectionable.”

“Weaponizing the power of banking regulators at the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. and the Office of Comptroller of the Currency, the Obama administration realized it could block entire industries from the banking system that it didn’t like. This made it difficult — if not impossible — for politically unfavored businesses such as gun sellers and short-term lenders to operate.”

“Essentially, by using the power of federal banking regulators to intimidate banks from providing their services to these industries, the administration choked off their access to the financial system, leaving them paying more for essential banking services, or unable to use a bank at all.”

Brian P. Brooks said, “When a large bank decides to cut off access to charities or even embassies serving dangerous parts of the world or companies conducting legal businesses in the United States that support local jobs and the national economy, they need to show their work and the legitimate business reasons for doing so.”

“As Comptrollers and staff in previous administrations have made clear in speeches, guidance, and testimony, banks should not terminate services to entire categories of customers without conducting individual risk assessments. It is inconsistent with basic principles of prudent risk management to make decisions based solely on conclusory or categorical assertions of risk without actual analysis. Moreover, elected officials should determine what is legal and illegal in our country.”

The Biden administration noted that “[t]he OCC’s long-standing supervisory guidance stating that banks should avoid termination of broad categories of customers without assessing individual customer risk remains in effect.”

“Pausing publication of the rule in the Federal Register will allow the next confirmed Comptroller of the Currency to review the final rule and the public comments the OCC received, as part of an orderly transition.”

Bolar noted, ““While cancel culture has led to a politicized economy, the federal government’s arbitrarily targeting of individuals, groups, and entire companies will increase the politicization of the country, where the only acceptable views are from those in power.”

“After being choked from essential services in the economy, conservatives and right-of-center businesses will have no choice but to Build Your Own — if that’s even still tolerated or allowed. Build your own banks, build your own credit card processing companies, build your own web hosting platforms, build your own social media platforms, build your own companies, build your own media, build your own schools, and build your own country — because you’re choked from ‘ours.’”

From The Western Journal:

This is how liberals are going to fight their war on constitutional freedoms — because it clearly won’t be legislatively.

And this doesn’t necessarily have to involve firearms, keep in mind. Parler, which became the boogeyman of the Jan. 6 Capitol incursion despite evidence that most of the social media planning took place on Facebook, found itself deplatformed from web services by Amazon. That’s bad enough, but Parler can recover from that. The same thing wouldn’t necessarily happen if the company were cut out of the banking system, which would remove any way for it to stay afloat.

If this seems farfetched, remember all of the talk connecting Parler directly to the violence on Jan. 6. Once you single out conservative social media platforms as being a haven for violent groups, choking them off from banking services doesn’t seem like such a stretch.

Read More: https://www.chicksonright.com/blog/2021/02/23/red-alert-biden-halts-fair-access-rule-aims-to-revive-operation-choke-point/?utm_source=mcotr

My Thoughts:

The only think this will accomplish is hurting the legal gun owners.

Biden Attempting ‘Administrative Abolishment’ Of ICE, Termination of Thousands of Jobs at Agency

Along with essentially rolling out a welcome banner for illegals, the move will also terminate the jobs of thousands of officers who arrest and deport these trespassers.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...s-jobs-agency/
    (1948-2028)

Yeah ,,,that's how he REALLY thinks ,,,,,when he does think.

Items concerning Biden-421h.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Joe Biden Caught In Nuclear Scandal – Iran Conspiracy Shocker…

President Donald Trump was working to keep Iran from becoming a nuclear power, but according to Republican Mike Turner, under President Joe Biden, the Iranian regime is well on its way to obtaining that status.

“President Biden’s ‘radical’ foreign policy agenda is ‘turning upside down our Middle East policy’ and giving Iran an ‘out’ to become a nuclear state with a return to the Obama-era nuclear deal, said Rep. Mike Turner,” according to Fox News.

“By this administration going back to this agreement, they’re really giving Iran the out to be able to pursue becoming a nuclear state,” said Turner to Fox Host Marie Bartiromo.

“This administration is turning its eye from our allies and to those who are our adversaries,” said the GOP Representative from Ohio.

Turner said the China was America’s “greatest vulnerability on jobs” and “greatest vulnerability on the economy,” yet said Joe Biden was “turning towards” the terrorist regime rather than away from it.

Read more: https://www.dailyconservative.com/daily-blog/breaking-joe-biden-caught-in-nuclear-scandal-iran-conspiracy-shocker.htm

My Thoughts:

Under Biden, when Iran gets a nuclear bomb, and they will, all I can say is the world is in a hell of a mess because of Biden.

Biden couldn't get his thoughts together and had to use a cheat card from his pocket. This is our commander and chief ?? Harris is rubbing her hands together and waiting !! It won't be long.

He really is worse than anyone knew. She, however, with her lack of foreign affairs, is dangerous.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

My Thoughts:

Under Biden, when Iran gets a nuclear bomb, and they will, all I can say is the world is in a hell of a mess because of Biden.
    The world is without question in a hell of a mess, however, it has nothing to do with Biden and everything to do with ISRAEL being God's prophetic timepiece. Iran getting a nuclear bomb will be the least of the worlds concern before 2021 comes to an end.
    (1948-2028)

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast