Items concerning Biden - Page 3
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Items concerning Biden

Greg Gutfeld Goes SCORCHED EARTH After Dems Call For “Unity” After 4 Years Of Smears

If Wednesdays episode of “The Five” was any indication, Greg Gutfeld isn’t buying Joe Biden’s phony call for “unity” anytime soon.

During a heated monologue, Gutfeld called out the entire Democrat party for suddenly wanting to “come together” after 4 years of vicious hate and slander from their side. He also blasted them for the double standard of what’s “acceptable” now that they are in control of the power.

“I did watch the Inauguration because I couldn’t resist, because oddly enough, resistance is no longer acceptable or approved,” Gutfeld began.

“Now that they won, it’s all about ‘unity’ and we all must join the ranks of rampant butt-kissers. I don’t know about you, but I‘m going to go out on a limb. I think the media coverage today feels slightly friendlier than the one 4 years ago, but maybe that’s just my bias,” he continued.

“I wonder if people at home noticed how vomitous this has become especially because – okay – I am 100% for a call for unity. I wrote a book on it. I believe there should be a call for unity until you consider the source. A party and a candidate who pushed smears that ginned up racial division and other kinds of divisions towards half a population. The Dems manufactured the divide. they seasoned it and watered it and that culminated in a year of violence on both sides. So there you go, equality. So the Dems are great at creating a problem and then saying that they have the solution. This is called extortion. But a call for unity from Joe is like a child calling for glue after smashing a lamp,” he added.

Watch his epic monologue below:
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1352022505171660801

Then, Gutfeld rounds out his monologue by perfectly describing what Trump did to shatter the mainstream media mold.

“So before we can heal this divide, we have to look at it’s roots. Where did it come from? And the fact is that the ‘us vs them’ has always been there. But its been one way only. It was the media elites attacking us and there was no attack response. The media had no qualms demonizing Clarence Thomas, Bush, Mitt, McCain, pro lifers, the NRA. They had no qualms mocking the south, the midwest, the flyover rubes, the religious who ‘cling to their guns and their bibles’. The reason there was no polarization narrative is because there was only 1 pole, and then Trump came in and got us to confront them and that is why he’s been shoved into the wilderness by the people so relieved that they have one of them back in. So the narrative of this national rift comes from the press to shift the blame off them while preserving their profits which comes from people ripping each other apart,” he concluded.

I think it’s safe to say Gutfeld hit it out of the park. 10 out of 10.

President Trump was the first man to stand up to the liberal media, and that’s why they were so desperate to get rid of him.

Read More: https://trendingpolitics.com/watch-greg-gutfeld-goes-scorched-earth-after-dems-call-for-unity-after-4-years-of-smears/

My Thoughts:

There are times like this that Gutfeld is 100% correct.

Wasting No Time: Biden Signs 17 Executive Orders on First Day

In Brief:

President Joe Biden signed seventeen executive orders on his first day in office, just hours after being sworn in. Biden plans to overturn much of Trump’s policies in the first ten days of his administration. Among his actions will be a “100 Days Masking Challenge,” halting the exit of the U.S. from the World Health Organization, returning to the Paris Climate Accord, discontinuing funding for the border wall, and providing US funding for abortion overseas.

The Background:

President Joe Biden swiftly took action on his first day in office, signing seventeen executive orders and memoranda mere hours after being sworn into office. According to the Associated Press, within the first few hours, Biden halted the construction of Trump’s US-Mexico border wall, took action to begin the process of rejoining the Paris Climate Accord, announced intentions of rejoining the World Health Organization, reversed the ban on immigration from several Muslim-majority countries, revoked the 1776 Comission that promoted patriotic civics education, and provided new protection for the DACA program. Biden also began the “100 Days Masking Challenge,” and mandated that masks be worn on federal property as well as interstate travel.

Press Secretary Jen Psaki stated that Biden plans to immediately overturn much of Trump’s policies in the next ten days, with specific focuses on each day. According to CNN, Biden’s agenda for the first full day will be action regarding the COVID-19 pandemic and environmental issues. Further actions will include revoking a ban on transgender military members, and reversing the Mexico City policy that prohibits U.S. funding for programs overseas that promote and fund abortions.

Notable Quotes:

“I thought with the state of the nation today, there’s no time to waste. Get to work immediately. There’s no time to start like today.

… Some of the executive actions I’m going to be signing today are going to help change the course of the Covid crisis, we’re going to combat climate change in a way that we haven’t done so far, and advance racial equity and support other underserved communities. These are just starting points.” - President Joe Biden

“In the coming days and weeks, we will be announcing additional executive actions that confront these challenges and deliver on the president-elect’s promises to the American people.” - Press Secretary Jen Psaki

Read more: https://republicpress.media/articles/wasting-no-time-biden-signs-17-executive-orders-on-first-day/

My Thoughts:

Nothing but bad, is going to come out from these for the country.

Biden Administration Pauses Federal Permitting for Oil, Gas

The Biden Department of Interior has paused oil and gas leasing and permitting on federal lands for 60 days as part of an effort to review the program’s policy ramifications, according to an agency memo obtained by Reuters.

The move comes after a newly-sworn-in Biden signed executive orders aimed at combating climate change, including placing the U.S. back into the Paris accord and pausing oil leasing in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.

Additionally, Biden has canceled the highly lucrative Keystone XL pipeline and ordered agencies to review over 100 other environment directives by the Trump administration.

The 1,700-mile (2,735-kilometer) pipeline was planned to carry roughly 800,000 barrels of oil a day from Alberta to the Texas Gulf Coast, passing through Montana, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas and Oklahoma.

“The Permit is hereby revoked,” Biden’s executive order says. “Leaving the Keystone XL pipeline permit in place would not be consistent with my Administration’s economic and climate imperatives.”

Keystone XL President Richard Prior said over 1,000 jobs, the majority unionized, will be eliminated in the coming weeks. “We will begin a safe and orderly shut-down of construction,” he said.

Read More: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/21/biden-administration-pauses-federal-permitting-for-oil-gas/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=d aily&utm_campaign=20210121

My Thoughts:

Get ready to pay big time for any gas related products, because of this idiot. And if you think there’s going to be a pause, I’ve got a bridge for sale.

‘These are fire alarms’: Carlson claims Democrats plan to wage ‘war’ on Trump voters

Many pundits on the left have portrayed the inauguration of President Joe Biden as an opportunity to unite a deeply fractured nation.

Rather than accept victory with grace, however, Fox News Channel host Tucker Carlson claims that the left is planning a “war” against tens of millions of conservatives across the United States.

“Weren’t just wrong or misguided”
    He sent the bracing on-air message on Tuesday evening amid alarming new calls from some on the left for renewed opposition to homegrown terror.

The segment began with Carlson’s assertion that progressives should be “thrilled” that Trump is leaving office instead of being preoccupied with “revenge” against the former president’s supporters.

According to the host’s argument, a disturbing trend on the left involves likening Trump’s voters to “domestic terrorists” in the wake of a deadly riot on Capitol Hill earlier this month.

Democrats now seem to view Trump’s base like the “Trotskyites” and “kulaks” purged by former Soviet Union leader Joseph Stalin.

“The leaders of the Democratic Party have now decided that 74 million Trump voters weren’t just wrong or misguided,” Carlson said. “These 74 million Trump voters are in fact terrorists.”

“It is war they’re planning”
    The host went on to point out leftist figures who have started comparing Trump’s base to Islamist groups such as ISIS and al-Qaeda. Meanwhile, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and her allies have called for a 9/11-style commission to investigate the Capitol riot.

Connecting the recent developments to a broader “totalitarian” trend of censorship, Carlson called out progressive leaders like Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) for calls for deprogramming “white supremacists” supposedly making up the right-wing base.

In reference to newly inaugurated President Joe Biden, the host suggested that he is “fading” and unable to hold radical leftists in check. Even Republican leaders like Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) are “too busy attacking Trump voters” to focus on the nation’s future.

Carlson concluded by imploring “reasonable people” in the Democratic Party to “call off the war” being waged against conservatives.

“And it is war they’re planning,” he said. “A 9/11 commission, blanket censorship, mass arrests. ‘Deprogramming.’ These are not subtle indicators. These are fire alarms. It’s time for the victors to accept their victory, to forgive the team they beat, and to move on.”

Read More: https://conservativeinstitute.org/conservative-news/fire-alarms-carlson-democrats.htm

My Thoughts:

Standby, it's going to be rough for a long time.

Why are they using taxpayer's money to redecorate the White House to the tune of over $500,000!
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

More items concerning of Biden

Do you realize that the ONLY reason they want Puerto Rico and DC becoming a State, is they will have a 4-person addition to the Democratic Party and that will destroy the normal balance to congress?

Do you realize that giving the 15 million and hundreds of thousands of citizenship coming up to the border, that will completely blow up the country, who's going to pay for all of them, you & me.....If they wanted to become a citizen then they should go through the legal channels like hundreds of thousands have done before them. Why do they get to skip to the head of the line?

Biden what’s to rejoin the WHO organization.
    Do you trust China? The reason I ask that is the WHO organization and their leader is controlled by China. You might do some research.

They say suburban women abandoned Trump, then how come Trump received more votes than any of the previous presidents, and how do you think Biden received more votes than Obama, there were actual video items showing illegal vote counting going on for Biden, but we've got Biden, and you'll see it's not going to be a great ride under him.

Biden Opens (Formerly Closed) Immigration Doors to Terroristic, Intolerant Nations

No sooner had Joseph Biden entered the White House yesterday than he began rescinding some of his predecessor’s strong immigration policies.

Consider the so-called “Muslim ban.” In 2017, Trump issued travel restrictions into the U.S. from various nations. The list currently contains eight: Chad, Iran, Somalia, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Venezuela, and Yemen. Although North Korea and Venezuela have nothing to do with Islam, and although dozens of other Muslim nations were not included, in an effort to present Trump’s policy as “Islamophobic,” then and now his enemies refer to the travel restrictions as a “Muslim ban.” Or, in the words of the Biden White House, a policy “rooted in religious animus and xenophobia.”

In reality, Trump banned entry from those eight nations because they were all, to various degrees, involved in terrorism and/or posed a serious security threat to the U.S. Most or all of them regularly appear on the State Department’s list of “countries of particular concern,” while others are known state sponsors of terrorism.

Interestingly, and perhaps even more tellingly, most of these eight nations appeared on another list just a few days ago. On January 14, 2021, Open Doors, an international human rights organization that annually ranks the 50 worst nations that persecute Christians, published its latest findings. Six of the eight nations affected by Trump’s so-called “Muslim ban”—that is, 75 percent of them—are on this list.

North Korea (#1) is the worst: “Being discovered as a Christian is a death sentence.” The other nations—Somalia (#3), Libya (#4), Yemen (#7), Iran (#8), Syria (#12)—are not much better. As with North Korea, they too, as part of the absolute worst 12, are all categorized as nations where “extreme persecution” occurs.

For the record, Open Doors, which compiled this list, is critical of Trump, i.e., its findings are not politically motivated.

Of course, you may not care much about what happens to Christians; even so, rest assured that these aforementioned nations that persecute Christians do so less because they know or care about Christianity, and more because they simply hate and prey on “the other”—that is, you, if you’re not Muslim.

Despite all this, Biden has denounced Trump’s strict travel measures against these eight nations as “inconsistent with American values.” Moreover, and as one of his very first acts, Biden has just issued an order that “instructs the State Department to restart visa processing for affected countries and to swiftly develop a proposal to restore fairness,” as well as to increase “information sharing” with foreign governments and nations.

Only time will tell what the ramifications of this ease on travel restrictions will be.

By the way, and in closing, that six of the eight nations on Trump’s “ban” are Muslim—and that nearly 80 percent of the nations that persecute and maul Christians and other minorities are Islamic—is and always has been less a reflection of “Islamophobia” and more a reflection of why the fear of Islam exists in the first place.

Read More: https://thecongressionalinsider.com/biden-opens-formerly-closed-immigration-doors-to-terroristic-intolerant-nations/

My Thoughts:

What the fu*k is wrong with Biden? Can’t or doesn’t remember 9/11 and everything connected with these animals. He’s spitting in the faces of every person who died and those who fought in the military to keep our country safe.
    Hell the next thing he’ll do is invite the leaders of Iran who have wanted to destroy our county over to the Whitehouse for coffee

I bet there are a lot of people that have buyer's remorse after one week of Biden as President.

They thought they could reason with Biden and now are talking “shock” at what he has done. Biden said he was going to do this, raise taxes, open illegal immigration, open up closed abortion centers, and give billions to foreign countries. Those that voted for him were so foolish

I am going to go out on a limb and say one day the Democrats are going to be sick when they find out what they have been backing!
    It might be years but they will find out!

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast