Items concerning Biden - Page 4
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Items concerning Biden

If you worship open borders with thousands entering from who knows where, and at the same time whine about small gatherings spreading the virus, you might be a idiot democrat.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

And Dr. Jill saved the day with her cookie delivery to the military sleeping on a stone cold floor in a garage.
    God bless her...lol

You crucify a man that you did not pay for 4 years who gave his all And glorify a man that you paid for 45 years who never accomplished anything real.

One of the saddest days in America.
    Biden & Harris don’t care about the American people.
    The people that voted for them weren’t very smart, and they will make their own people hate them, sooner or later.

Beijing Biden pushed his mask mandate while again NOT wearing a mask. Over the course of him struggling through the teleprompter speech, he COUGHED FIVE separate times, coughing INTO HIS HAND, then signed a bunch of executive orders with that hand, then handed an assistant (without gloves) all the pens and documents he touched with the hand he coughed 5 times into.

The dumbest thing next to Biden letting boys share bathrooms with girls just ruined sports for girls. Those people aren’t girls. So then girls that think they’re boys have to compete in boys' sports, right. Also, they get to use the boy's bathrooms. Only those with no morals would agree to this. Need I say more?

If this really all true and not taken out of context then, the country is doomed.

Biden To OPEN THE JAILS “RELEASE THEM ALL, Immediately”

It seems like every time I turn on the news (before Joe has turned in for the day) Biden is implementing another crippling policy, which he was once for, but then swore he never would.

Castro opened his prisons and dumped them in the US, Biden is apparently looking to do the same thing according to a memo obtained by the one and only Tucker Carlson.

The Gateway Pundit, America’s most over the target news and opinion site, broke down the news:

‘Fox News host Tucker Carlson exclusively obtained a ‘shocking’ internal memo sent to ICE agents ordering them to release all illegal aliens in custody.

In Joe Biden’s first day in office, the Department of Homeland Security issued a sweeping directive to ‘halt all deportations’ for 100 days.

However, Joe Biden took further action to release illegal aliens in custody; it was not mentioned in his order to halt deportations.

An internal email to ICE officers reveals Joe Biden ordered more than 14,000 illegal aliens in custody to be released.

According to Breitbart News, 71.45% of the illegals currently in custody are convicted criminals and a danger to society.

“Release them all, immediately,” the ICE agent wrote. “No sponsor available is not acceptable any longer.”

Tucker Carlson said the internal memo shows the Biden Administration is in complete chaos when it changed a policy this big without explaining what it means.’

Video: https://youtu.be/QGE_7_rvsLg

So once Biden gets amnesty for 25,000,000 illegals and lets another 20 million or so across the border over the next 4 years, there will be no more need to play with the results of the election.
    All our jobs will have been exported and all the communist voters needed will have been imported. Good night America, last one turn out the light.

Read More: https://www.thebeltwayreport.com/2021/01/biden-to-open-the-jail-release-them-all-immediately-says-new-ccp-puppet/?utm_source=BS-Mailer-BW&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:2309 4171&utm_campaign=1/24%20Juan%20punked

My Thoughts:
    How many times am I going to have to say ‘we told you so’ in the first week of the Biden administration?

Cancelling Keystone Means Oil Goes to China, Other Countries, or Less Safe Rail

Sen. Mike Rounds (R-S.D.) criticized President Joe Biden’s revocation of the permit for the Keystone XL pipeline in an interview aired on Saturday, saying that the oil which would have traveled through the pipeline will go to China or another country or be shipped to the United States by rail, which Rounds said is less safe.

“Look, they’re going to pump the oil, and it’s going to go someplace. It’s too valuable not to, and we still need the oil. So, it’s either going to be shipped to other countries, including China, which has not the same type of environmental regulations that we have when it comes to the processing of that oil, or it could come back down into the United States to the specific locations where they actually know how to process it, to actually do that crude oil,” Rounds told Fox News.

“This was the most efficient way to do it. It’s still going to get moved, but now they’re probably going to have to go to rail cars, and when you go to rail cars, it’s not as safe. And so, this was simply the most efficient way to move about 830,000 barrels of crude oil per day, that now will probably go either by rail or it’ll go to another country.”

Rounds said the move will push a lot of the oil onto rail cars, displacing grain shipments from his state. He also lamented the loss of 10,000 future jobs, including 2,000 Americans who were on the job when Biden signed the executive order gutting the project.

Keystone XL is the fourth phase of construction of the Keystone Pipeline, which adds a branch connecting terminals in Hardisty, Alberta, and Steele City, Nebraska, through a shorter route using a larger diameter pipe.

It has drawn attention after environmentalists singled out the project as a symbol of the fight against fossil fuels and for natural preservation. President Barack Obama temporarily delayed the project in 2015. President Donald Trump issued a presidential permit in 2017 to allow the project to go forward. Biden revoked Trump’s order on Jan. 20, 2021.

TC Energy Corp. is planning to eliminate more than 1,000 construction jobs related to the halt of the Keystone XL pipeline expansion project. According to the Association of Oil Pipe Lines’s CEO Andy Black, the move is tantamount to “killing 10,000 jobs and taking $2.2 billion in payroll out of workers’ pockets [and] is not what Americans need or want right now.”

Read more: https://www.theepochtimes.com/republican-senator-cancelling-keystone-means-oil-goes-to-china-other-countries-or-less-safe-rail_3668876.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=em ail&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-01-24-3

My Thoughts:

Biden is as stupid as a pound of rocks.

This comes amid nationwide concerns over Biden’s apparent cognitive decline.

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast