Ready or Not...Less than 8 years left.

Thread: Ready or Not...Less than 8 years left.

Ready or Not...Less than 8 years left.

The Israeli military is updating plans to strike Iranian nuclear sites. Israel has identified numerous targets inside Iran that would hurt its ability to develop a nuclear bomb. “If the world stops them before, it’s very much good. But if not, we must stand independently and we must defend ourselves by ourselves,” Gantz said in his first sit-down interview with an American outlet. “The prime minister said we would continue to strengthen our intelligence and security cooperation and said during their conversation that as prime minister of Israel, he is totally committed to preventing Iran from developing nuclear weapons that are meant for our destruction.”

Of course the Iranians have no plans to back down, and that makes a military conflict between Israel and Iran inevitable. There will be war in the Middle East, and the horror of that conflict will shock the entire planet. And once that war begins, it will greatly accelerate our economic problems and the ongoing political turmoil in this country. God uses prophecy to prove He is who He says He is, and to authenticate ALL the warnings and the promises found in the Bible, therefore, take heed that we are already 73 years into this LAST GENERATION (1948-2028). So, with less than 8 years left, enjoy this brief period of relative stability while you can, because our world is about to start changing in dramatic ways.

We ARE The Last Generation - how much time is left?
    https://www.christianevidence.net/20...h-time-is.html
    ~The Scariest Words In ALL Existence ~

"I Never Knew You, Depart From Me You Workers Of Evil."

During Barack Obama’s two terms, American policy decidedly favored Israel’s enemies. President Trump’s policies highly favored Israel. Joe Biden is reverting back to Obama’s policies. God's foreign policy toward ISRAEL ...Genesis 12:3..."I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse those who treat you with contempt".

Zechariah 12:3.. "And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: ALL that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it".

Zechariah 12:9.."On that day I will set out to destroy ALL the nations that come against Jerusalem. ".

So where else does America fit in the end of days? Currently America is the MAJOR INFLUENCER and BURDEN pertaining to ISRAEL giving away land for peace and the dividing of JERUSALEM. Soon after the RAPTURE, America will be "cut in pieces", "destroyed", never to be mentioned because it will cease to exist. So again I say, enjoy this brief period of relative stability while you can, because "your world" is about to start changing in dramatic ways.

Biden Administration Will Push to Squeeze Israel Within 1949 Armistice Lines
    https://www.raptureforums.com/israel...mistice-lines/

The Tribulation Chronicles Episode 3: War, Famine, Death and Hell

BIDEN PREPARES FOR NUCLEAR WAR

"Our world is steamrolling toward war, and it won't be anything like the relatively minor conflicts that we started in Afghanistan and Iraq. At this moment, the seeds of World War 3 are being planted, and eventually those seeds will blossom into a conflict that will be far more horrific than most people would dare to imagine".

Echoes Of Ezekiel 38 - Israel/Iran Shadow War Heats Up

God uses prophecy to prove He is who He says He is, and to authenticate ALL the warnings and the promises found in the Bible. Take heed that according to the Fig Tree Prophecy (in Jesus own words) we are already 73 years into this LAST GENERATION (1948-2028) with less than 8 years left. Only a FOOL will ignore the following and fail to pass it on to an unsaved loved one. Be aware that there are less than 8 years left until the END is here, but, less than 1 year left before the END will BEGIN. Once it begins, it's TOO LATE.

We ARE The Last Generation - how much time is left?
    https://www.christianevidence.net/20...h-time-is.html

Millions Missing: Where Did Everyone Go?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GS7KUa_sXA

The HORRIFYING First Half Of The Tribulation As Told In "The Seals"
    https://th-th.facebook.com/prophecyi...3934394647291/