Change! Change! Change! That's what the liberals wanted!

Thread: Change! Change! Change! That's what the liberals wanted!

Change! Change! Change! That's what the liberals wanted!

Got this in an e mail today, we are so screwed.

"CHANGE! CHANGE! CHANGE! THAT'S WHAT THE LIBERALS WANTED!

THIS, FOR SURE, WILL BE CHANGE!
    ================================================== ===============

This is incredible! You can check below for the confirmation of this executive order of presidential determination.

Part Ii: Presidential Documents Federal Register [FR Doc E9-2488]

Check it for yourself!

Obama Signs Presidential Determination Allowing Palestinians Loyal to Hamas to Resettle In US
    ww.wizbangblog.com ^ | Feb 7,2009 | Kim Priestap

Posted on Sunday, February 08, 2009 5:18:31 PM

President Barack Obama has signed an executive order presidential determination allowing hundreds of thousands of Palestinians to resettle in the United States. Sure, what can go wrong when we allow hundreds of thousands of people who have been, as Mark Steyn memorably described, "marinated" in a "sick death cult," who voted for Hamas, and 55% of whom support suicide bombings live here and at the American taxpayers' expense!

By executive order, President Barack Obama has ordered the expenditure of $20.3 million in migration assistance to the Palestinian refugees and conflict victims in Gaza.

The "presidential determination" which allows hundreds of thousands of Palestinians with ties to Hamas to resettle in the United States was signed on January 27 and appeared in the Federal Register on February 4.

President Obama's decision, according to the Register, was necessitated by "the urgent refugee and migration needs" of the "victims."

Very few on Capitol Hill took note that the order provides a free ticket replete with housing and food allowances to individuals who have displayed their overwhelming support of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) in the parliamentary election of January 2006!

Let's review some of Barack Obama's most recent actions since he was inaugurated a little more than two weeks ago:

* His first call to any head of state as president was to Mahmoud Abbas, leader of Fatah party in the Palestinian territory.

* His first one on one interview with any news organization was with Al Arabia television.

* He ordered Guantanamo Bay closed and all military trials of detainees halted.

* He ordered all overseas CIA interrogation centers closed.

* He withdrew all charges against the masterminds behind the USS Cole and 9/11.

* Today we learn that he is allowing hundreds of thousands of Palestinian refuges to move to and live in the US at American taxpayer expense!

Anyone else seeing a pattern here? Funny, only three or four people I know admitted that they voted for Obama, and the rest deny it.......that being the case, using those percentages......just how did he get elected?"

"Common Sense" gun laws. Common sense tells me that the gun didn't carry itself to the crime scene and pull it's own trigger. Punish the criminals, not the guns!

i keep hearing reference to tea party' and the word revolution more and more every day. it's coming sooner than we think

snopes.com: Palestinian Resettlement

Apparently it is not quite as described.
    Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

5. Yeah, BHO is no friend of Israel, never has been and probably never will be. "Change, change, change..." It's a well-known fact that if you repeat a certain message enough, I think about eleven times, the average person will continue to believe it.

Yeah, change... it's all most of us may have left after that guy is through destroying everything that was once good about America.

6. Yeah, BHO is no friend of Israel, never has been and probably never will be. "Change, change, change..." It's a well-known fact that if you repeat a certain message enough, I think about eleven times, the average person will start to believe it.

Yeah, change... it's all most of us may have left after that guy is through destroying everything that was once good about America.

with every passing day, that idiot in the white house makes me more and more sick!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!