Where’s everybody at????????
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where’s everybody at????????

Where’s everybody at????????

Every day I post items and see the number of people that have seen them, and a very few reply to them, but I sure don’t see other people posting items to be read by everyone. Get off your butts and post something.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Ops: There used to be a lot of give and take on here, some good, some bad. There were many different people expressing their views on a myriad of subjects without anyone trying to monopolize the forum. For the last few years you have become the Town Crier on here by posting about any and everything, without letting others make a contribution. When you do that you don't give others an opportunity to make comments, you have covered everything. Slack off a bit and let others slip in a few comments that you haven't already made on most subjects. Don't stop posting, just ease up and let others get a few post in.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Ops: There used to be a lot of give and take on here, some good, some bad. There were many different people expressing their views on a myriad of subjects without anyone trying to monopolize the forum. For the last few years you have become the Town Crier on here by posting about any and everything, without letting others make a contribution. When you do that you don't give others an opportunity to make comments, you have covered everything. Slack off a bit and let others slip in a few comments that you haven't already made on most subjects. Don't stop posting, just ease up and let others get a few post in.
    My posting shouldn't discourge anyone from posting, hell, I don't recieve any come backs like I should. You are the first one in a long time. But that won't stop me at all. Lock N Load buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Every day I post items and see the number of people that have seen them, and a very few reply to them, but I sure don’t see other people posting items to be read by everyone. Get off your butts and post something.
    Why should anyone reply, it's more than obvious with each post or "EPISODE" and your "THOUGHTS" that you think you know it all. And in each "EPISODE" you say that you "will DISCUSS". You are a flat out liar. I've tried numerous times to DISCUSS/communicate with you to no avail. The only time you ever reply is when you feel insulted. And, you say that you "sure don't see other people posting items to be read by everyone". That's pure unadulterated BS, because you can't see anything here beyond yourself. I have no desire to be insulting to anyone here, that said, where you're concerned it's difficult not to be insulting simply telling the truth. So get off your butt and start replying and stop being a hypocrite.
    Don’t be one of the many unfortunate souls who ignore the “signs” and will be left behind!
    “It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God” (Hebrews 10:31).

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Why should anyone reply, it's more than obvious with each post or "EPISODE" and your "THOUGHTS" that you think you know it all. And in each "EPISODE" you say that you "will DISCUSS". You are a flat out liar. I've tried numerous times to DISCUSS/communicate with you to no avail. The only time you ever reply is when you feel insulted. And, you say that you "sure don't see other people posting items to be read by everyone". That's pure unadulterated BS, because you can't see anything here beyond yourself. I have no desire to be insulting to anyone here, that said, where you're concerned it's difficult not to be insulting simply telling the truth. So get off your butt and start replying and stop being a hypocrite.
    You sure have a high evaluation of yourself don't you. If I wanted to reply to you I would. What I was asking is for the other readers to post orgional items or thoughts.

You sure have a high evaluation of yourself don't you. If I wanted to reply to you I would. What I was asking is for the other readers to post orgional items or thoughts.
    Pertaining to your posts the words you used were "REPLY to them". Talk about having a high evaluation of ones-self, take a look at you're own material and pompous replies. Like I said before, Every PIG Smells Their Own.
    Don’t be one of the many unfortunate souls who ignore the “signs” and will be left behind!
    “It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God” (Hebrews 10:31).

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Pertaining to your posts the words you used were "REPLY to them". Talk about having a high evaluation of ones-self, take a look at you're own material and pompous replies. Like I said before, Every PIG Smells Their Own.
    And who died and put you in charge of correct posting?????????

8. I check this site once or twice a day. I rarely post, and then it is usually to answer a question.
    Far too many threads devolve into name calling and insults. Longtime rivals seem to want to carry on their battles across the site.
    Poster A makes statement. Poster B disagrees. Maybe C and D jump in. Then we have another thread filled with insults and little real information.

I think that is why this site is dying. Too many people on their soapboxes trying to out shout each other.

9. I used to enjoy coming in here some years ago, its all changed and not worth the effort. It's what everyone is saying about posting and pissing contests about who knows more and whos right and wrong. Back to the sidelines for me.

My posting shouldn't discourge anyone from posting, hell, I don't recieve any come backs like I should. You are the first one in a long time. But that won't stop me at all. Lock N Load buddy.
    Ops: Looks like I have unintentionally stirred up a little strife with my comment but what the heck. You were complaining about others not posting and seeming to think that others are compelled to (should) respond to anything you post, but that isn't how it works. When you post something that draws interest, you may receive comments. What I was trying to tell you is that you continually post like a media newscaster, anything and everything, non-stop. You don't give others a chance to make their comments or post something they consider of interest. If you have posted about everything you can't expect much response. I only suggested that you slack off a bit, not stop posting. Asi' es la vida!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast