I'm a Democrat Because - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm a Democrat Because

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    Those were great!

Hussein 13-69

For Kenya so loved the world, that it gave its only cozener Son, so that all minions that believeth in him should not prosper, but have everlasting debt and misery.
    lol now that's right!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

I'm an independent/moderate. I have to disagree with a few.

Quote Originally Posted by elkhuntCO View Post
    I'm a Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my horse.
    Find me a horse that can say "I do" and sign on the marriage certificate. (A legally binding contract, so minors are out too.) I could honestly care less who anyone decides to marry. Man-Woman, Woman-Woman, or Man-Man...
    So long as it's not me getting married. As stated in another. I like being the one in control of my money.

I'm a Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.
    I'm not so big on the amount taxed or profit made. I'm actually pissed off that they can fix the price by shutting down effectively manipulating the laws fo supply and demand to their favor.

I'm a Democrat because when we pull out of Iraq I trust that the bad guys will stop what they're doing because they now think we're good people.
    The place is a clusterfuck. Let them kill each other or turn it into a glass parking lot.

I'm a Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday CAN tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.
    Drive what you want, just don't ***** to me when it takes $100 to fill up your H1 on diesel and it's too big to park at the mall.

I'm a Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies, so long as we keep all death row inmates and al Qaeda terrorists alive.
    I'm not a big fan of either prisoners OR babies. Kill both; Lousy freeloaders.
    I'd rather the baby be dead than collecting my tax dollars in the form of welfare.
    I sent in a letter to volunteer at the local department of corrections to pull the switch on the chair... I have yet to receive a reply.

I'm a Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as THEY see fit.
    See the fuel one...

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything he doesn't own."
    I'll help someone who's down on their luck out... But if someone's constantly down on their luck, I don't want any of that bad luck to rub off on me.
    Last edited by Pele; 02-26-2009 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Disclaimer on marriage.

Gee, guess I killed this one.

Little Johnny is a smart kid!

Don't paint all Democrats with the same brush!

Another hate speech post. Geez, someday I hope to educate you all on what a real compassionate person can be, Republican or Democrat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12