I'm a Democrat Because
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm a Democrat Because

I'm a Democrat Because

I got this in an email and the truth is quite entertaining. Enjoy!

I'm a Democrat=2 0because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.

I'm a Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my horse.

I'm a Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

I'm a Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

I'm a Democrat because freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

I'm a Democrat because when we pull out of Iraq I trust that the bad guys will stop what they're doing because they now think we're good people.

I'm a Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday CAN tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.

I'm a Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies, so long as we keep all death row inmates and al Qaeda terrorists alive.

I'm a Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as THEY see fit.

I'm a Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would NEVER get their agendas past the voters.

I'm a Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my ass, it's unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view.

"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything he doesn't own."

Semper Fi

wolfhunter Guest
    I read the thread's title and my first response was, "I thought he was smarter than that." Then I read the opening post and found out your conceptualization is accurate.

Hope you don't mind, but I copied it and posted it on another forum and also emailed it to a few select friends I knew would like it. Changed the title to "A bit of truthful humor".
    Don't know where you found it, but it generally hits the nail square on the head

Semper Fi

Good post and right on.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Obama Fans

A teacher in Beaverton, Oregon asked her 6th grade class how
    many of them were Obama fans.

Not really knowing what a Obama fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raised their
    hands except for Little Johnny.

The teacher asked Little Johnny why he has decided to be different...Again.

Little Johnny says, 'Because I'm not a Obama fan.'

The teacher says, 'Why aren't you a Obama fan?'

Johnny says, 'Because I'm a Republican.'

The teacher asks Him why he's a Republican.

Little Johnny answered, 'Well, my mom's a Republican and my dad's A Republican, so I'm a Republican'

The teacher asks, 'If your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot, what would that make you?'

With a big smile, Little Johnny replies,
    'That would make me a Obama fan '

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gun runner View Post
    Obama Fans

A teacher in Beaverton, Oregon asked her 6th grade class how
    many of them were Obama fans.

Not really knowing what a Obama fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, all the kids raised their
    hands except for Little Johnny.

The teacher asked Little Johnny why he has decided to be different...Again.

Little Johnny says, 'Because I'm not a Obama fan.'

The teacher says, 'Why aren't you a Obama fan?'

Johnny says, 'Because I'm a Republican.'

The teacher asks Him why he's a Republican.

Little Johnny answered, 'Well, my mom's a Republican and my dad's A Republican, so I'm a Republican'

The teacher asks, 'If your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot, what would that make you?'

With a big smile, Little Johnny replies,
    'That would make me a Obama fan '
    I always liked Little Johnny.

LOL.... good ones...but I take exception to the Democrat marrying his horse...horses are smarter than that!!

Those were great!

Hussein 13-69

For Kenya so loved the world, that it gave its only cozener Son, so that all minions that believeth in him should not prosper, but have everlasting debt and misery.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

I'm a Democrat because I believe it is intelligent to fund PETA and outlaw goose hunting, even if it means spending millions of tax dollars figuring a way to keep them out of jet engines over Manhattan.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast