approved firearms list in DC - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: approved firearms list in DC

wolfhunter Guest
    You'll put your eye out with that thing

In basic training we had a drill cadet by the name of Amato, and his OCS motto was "Always Forward". I don't mind if we sometimes stagnate, but the goal is to move "always forward". I see a lot of action nationwide that causes me to have hope eternal, and to have a Democratic Representative sponsor a bill to deny those in authority the means to disarm citizens during times of crisis, is just one of those actions.
    Always armed, always vigilant, and with the help of God, "Always Forward". God Bless us all!

4. Quote Originally Posted by GHF View Post
    Question - does anybody know if/how anyone has non-resident CCW for DC? For that matter a resident that has one.

No one can get a CCW permit for D.C, unless they are buddies with the Mayor or the Chief of Police.

Technically it was at one time against the law for a sworn officer from another jurisdiction to carry concealed.

Private security companies and PI's can't get a permit to carry concealed either and no one other than off duty cops are allowed to work as a bodyguard in D.C.

D.C. sucks. they could care less if you become a victim.

Of course, the bad guys and the boys in the hood don't need no "stinking" permits.

So then how do all the random Rent-a-Cops at the various government buildings get to and from work with their guns? I work in a government building, I see them carry their .38 S&W revolvers in and out of the building.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Pele View Post
    So then how do all the random Rent-a-Cops at the various government buildings get to and from work with their guns? I work in a government building, I see them carry their .38 S&W revolvers in and out of the building.
    They can get a permit issued to carry in uniform to and from work and on the work site but not concealed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12