Soldier doubts eligibility, defies president's orders - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Soldier doubts eligibility, defies president's orders

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Because our country has been high jacked by a bunch of traitors.
    I guess that's a good way to put it. Either way it pisses me off to no end! There are a whole host of idiots I would have charged with treason. I hope the next generation isn't so dam stupid. I've been working on all my cousins, nieces, nephews, and any of the younger generation's ear that I can get ahold of, for some time now. And most of them tend to not be so stupid, because they can actually see the liberal crap a lot of their teachers are attempting to jam down their throats. Though they do have some good teachers, the overwhelming majority are liberals with an agenda. So it ain't just colleges it's elementary screwls as well. They will stop at nothing to spread their idiology, not even your kids.

this is an awesome story.. I hope and pray that they will go somewhere with it.. and I will offer my support any way I can. it's not that hard to show a birth certificate, and the fact that obama has not should definately be raising some red flags. I would love to see more military people getting involved in this... afterall they are the ones who are supposed to follow orders from the president. I really want to get involved in this. I don't trust this man who is in the whitehouse one bit!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by .45_4me View Post
    I guess that's a good way to put it. Either way it pisses me off to no end! There are a whole host of idiots I would have charged with treason. I hope the next generation isn't so dam stupid. I've been working on all my cousins, nieces, nephews, and any of the younger generation's ear that I can get ahold of, for some time now. And most of them tend to not be so stupid, because they can actually see the liberal crap a lot of their teachers are attempting to jam down their throats. Though they do have some good teachers, the overwhelming majority are liberals with an agenda. So it ain't just colleges it's elementary screwls as well. They will stop at nothing to spread their idiology, not even your kids.
    We were blessed in that we were able to send our son to a private Christian school. Later when our daughter was school age we decided to home school. There are some good teachers out there in public school but the NEA has way to much control over everything. Things were not quite so bad when I was in school but that was the 50's and 60's.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Obama and every order of legal and legislative ilk that leans left will do everything they can to bury this...it'll be tough to bring it to light given leftist judges who like to legislate from the bench.

This is treason! He should be court martialed. I don't care what his politics are he's a soldier he should listen to his commanding officers. I saw an article about the Obama Eligibility thing recently and they do have a valid birth certificate they investigated it and its legit. By the way, John McCain wasn't born in the U.S. He was born in Panama on a Military base because his Dad was stationed there. This doesn't mean he wouldn't have been a qualified President.

wolfhunter Guest
    Being born on a US miliary base is a little different than being born in a foriegn country. One of the two certificates of birth that have been presented for 0bama was determined to be a document generated recently. The other merely states 0bama was born. It doesn't say where he was born (Kenya).

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Being born on a US miliary base is a little different than being born in a foriegn country. One of the two certificates of birth that have been presented for 0bama was determined to be a document generated recently. The other merely states 0bama was born. It doesn't say where he was born (Kenya).
    Darn you stole my response, and are dead on to boot... As to the court Marshal, they will at the very least get a article 15 that is unless they are not white.... don't go there on this one believe me.... But anyone in the military have a duty to obey commands period... My case in point my youngest daughter an E4 has a Sargent that has attitude issues....

long story short, her Sargent is jealous that someone the same age and has only been in for a year is one promotion from her rank.... My daughter has her Bachelors degree, n the other went in at age 18, hence...

Anyway one of the BS things is she was not permitted by her Sargent time for lunch, and has had to go mutiple full shifts WO anything to eat... In a union environment or any work place there are specific laws governing this and it is illegal, but in the army you do as you are told period, then gripe or file on it later, any other action can and will get you into a heap of trouble.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

wolfhunter Guest
    Sheldon, servicemembers are required to follow LAWFUL orders. An order from a senior rank doing their job and not violating any standing order or regulation must be obeyed. An order to do something illegal should be reported up the chain of command. An order from a lying usurper to the Presidency should be ignored. THAT is why it is so important to our servicemembers that 0bama's citizenship be verified.

military is easyier on the troops today then they used to be back in the old days, he would have been locked up allready back then and kept from talking to the press or anyone else so no one even knew about it.he could file and complain but only by the chain of command he would still have to follow his commanders orders.even if he may be right.i think theres something fishy about obama not showing his birth papers,lots of people fileing against him things were found but dismissed by the court.

Yup, McCain being born on a base outside the country because his dad was serving in the US military, more than qualifies him to serve IMHO.There's no dispute of where he was born or to whom. Never mind the fact that he has already proven that he would fight for this country. For me this was like a slap in the face to the vietnam vets! I don't think bho would put his life on the line for this country. I don't think he even likes this country, and that's why he wants to change it so drastically. Furthermore these judges should be tried for treason for NOT giving these cases proper consideration, due to their own personal views. IF nothing more than to let the facts be on record for all to see, and either prove or disprove his eligibility to be the POTUS!
    Last edited by .45_4me; 03-01-2009 at 10:06 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast