Soldier doubts eligibility, defies president's orders - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Soldier doubts eligibility, defies president's orders

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Sheldon, servicemembers are required to follow LAWFUL orders. An order from a senior rank doing their job and not violating any standing order or regulation must be obeyed. An order to do something illegal should be reported up the chain of command. An order from a lying usurper to the Presidency should be ignored. THAT is why it is so important to our servicemembers that 0bama's citizenship be verified.

Which brings up a another point. What about if a solder has to submit to a Blue helmeted commander? How many of you have sworn or would an oath to the United Nations?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Darn you stole my response, and are dead on to boot... As to the court Marshal, they will at the very least get a article 15 that is unless they are not white.... don't go there on this one believe me.... But anyone in the military have a duty to obey commands period... My case in point my youngest daughter an E4 has a Sargent that has attitude issues....

long story short, her Sargent is jealous that someone the same age and has only been in for a year is one promotion from her rank.... My daughter has her Bachelors degree, n the other went in at age 18, hence...

Anyway one of the BS things is she was not permitted by her Sargent time for lunch, and has had to go mutiple full shifts WO anything to eat... In a union environment or any work place there are specific laws governing this and it is illegal, but in the army you do as you are told period, then gripe or file on it later, any other action can and will get you into a heap of trouble.
    The situation you described is questionable, but may have a valid explanation. I can't comment much without hearing the other side of the story or more info.

BTW, it's "sergeant" not "sargent".

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

I can't cite the case, but the oath to the U.N. problem was already done during the clinton years. An American soldier defied orders to wear the "official U.N. uniform, citing military law that preempts an American soldier from having to don the uniform of any other country or organization, and he won. Being a former soldier, the oath though now almost twenty years old still rings true. You take an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States, not to fulfill the whims of a hoplophobic, Marxist, Pretender of the United States.

Oath of enlistment

In the Armed Forces EXCEPT the National Guard (Army or Air)

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

In the National Guard (Army or Air)

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the State of (STATE NAME) against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the Governor of (STATE NAME) and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to law and regulations. So help me God.

This is the oath some of us took.

Jim
    Jim
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power."
    Yoshimi Ishikawa

I can't blame you all for hating the President, but at least be factual about it. This thing has been proved wrong over and over. Urban Legends Reference Pages: Search Engine

Quote Originally Posted by ugarolla View Post
    ~~ This thing has been proved wrong over and over.~~
    I have seen a "Snopes dot com" reports before. There have been "Chain Letter" E-mails about the birth around for a year. At this point, do you think that anybody will admit that the B-Cert is forged? I certainly would cause riots of unprecedented porportions...... No wonder people are buying ammo.
    Semper Fi

I still don't understand why so many people believe it is forged. They have posted the thing online for all to see and there is the birth announcement printed in the Hawaiian newspaper from 1961. If were gonna argue politics with people they look down on your credibility after you say "you know he wasn't even born in the U.S." and everything you say after that will get no respect except from people who hate Obama in the first place. Maybe some people only care about others who share their views, but I think there are many other things to argue about like policy that we can disagree with the President using 100% facts.

Quote Originally Posted by ugarolla View Post
    I still don't understand why so many people believe it is forged. They have posted the thing online for all to see and there is the birth announcement printed in the Hawaiian newspaper from 1961. If were gonna argue politics with people they look down on your credibility after you say "you know he wasn't even born in the U.S." and everything you say after that will get no respect except from people who hate Obama in the first place. Maybe some people only care about others who share their views, but I think there are many other things to argue about like policy that we can disagree with the President using 100% facts.

Birth announcements were published based on info received from the State Department of Health. The Birth Announcement simply states that Mr. X and Mrs. X had a baby (boy or girl) on (date). Some other identifying info like the parent's home city/state might be listed as well based on space availability and editor's disgression.

This birth could have occurred in PRHI or ELSEWHERE. The birth announcement does not state where the birth occurred.

The "certification of live birth" that was posted on the internet isn't what we consider "proof". We have debated this previously.

Belive what you want as this is America (at least for now), and as a "citizen" (I assume), that is your right. There are many members of this site who question the Presiden'ts citizenship. That is OUR right.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Lightbulb

I know an old timer. Former military ( a conseravtive) his wife ( a lib), the guy argues with me about it. He buys into this so-called proof. I do not! I also believe it is my right. And I take his illegitimacy even further. The election was rigged in his favor via acorn! They helped him steal the election and I guarantee they will be rewarded if they haven't been already. It's ironic that we could create a democracy halfway across the world for people who could only dream of it, while we sit back and watch ours incinerate! Some of US are helplessly watching and waiting, and so many more are helping it along!

Quote Originally Posted by .45_4me View Post
    I know an old timer. Former military ( a conseravtive) his wife ( a lib), the guy argues with me about it. He buys into this so-called proof. I do not! I also believe it is my right. And I take his illegitimacy even further. The election was rigged in his favor via acorn! They helped him steal the election and I guarantee they will be rewarded if they haven't been already. It's ironic that we could create a democracy halfway across the world for people who could only dream of it, while we sit back and watch ours incinerate! Some of US are helplessly watching and waiting, and so many more are helping it along!
    That is because America has evolved into a more pure democracy than the democratic republic it was intended to be. do not forget the quote:"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves money from the public treasure. From that moment on the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most money from the public treasury, with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy..." ~~ paraphrased from Sir Alex Fraser Tytler (1742-1813) Scottish jurist and historian.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast