Soldier doubts eligibility, defies president's orders - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Soldier doubts eligibility, defies president's orders

While I admire this soldier for standing up for his beliefs I do caution anyone to not obey orders based without proof. I do wonder why it seems to have been so hard for Obama to provide a simple certified birth certificate to clear this whol mess up. The one provided do seem to have been forged but I cannot say for sure.

The courts have already refused to take these cases to make a full determination rather just sort of brushed them off. If someone can come up with some actual proof of his ineligibility it will take until his term is up to get a final ruling on it from the SCOTUS and them would create quite a mess. I am not a BHO supporter at all but I do not expect anything to come of these lawsuits. However I do admire those for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    I have seen a "Snopes dot com" reports before. There have been "Chain Letter" E-mails about the birth around for a year. At this point, do you think that anybody will admit that the B-Cert is forged? I certainly would cause riots of unprecedented porportions...... No wonder people are buying ammo.
    That and they are not 100% I have caught them multiple times on so called facts that were erroneous.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    While I admire this soldier for standing up for his beliefs I do caution anyone to not obey orders based without proof. I do wonder why it seems to have been so hard for Obama to provide a simple certified birth certificate to clear this whol mess up. The one provided do seem to have been forged but I cannot say for sure.

The courts have already refused to take these cases to make a full determination rather just sort of brushed them off. If someone can come up with some actual proof of his ineligibility it will take until his term is up to get a final ruling on it from the SCOTUS and them would create quite a mess. I am not a BHO supporter at all but I do not expect anything to come of these lawsuits. However I do admire those for trying.
    This is exactly what I'm talking about. He has provided the birth certificate. If you think its fake then thats your right of course. However, experts have looked at it and confirmed. Just get the facts straight is all. Don't say he should provide the certificate when he already has. What, is the one he provided not good enough and do you expect him to magically come up with another one from thin air.

Quote Originally Posted by ugarolla View Post
    This is exactly what I'm talking about. He has provided the birth certificate. If you think its fake then thats your right of course. However, experts have looked at it and confirmed. Just get the facts straight is all. Don't say he should provide the certificate when he already has. What, is the one he provided not good enough and do you expect him to magically come up with another one from thin air.
    If he had provided one where is it. Did anyone on this site ever see what it says? Perhaps we are just supposed to take his word for it. After all we all know Obama would not lie to us.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Here is another one. I'm sorry I just don't see why people still think its fake. I'm open minded to every idea, but I think the evidence speaks for itself.
    FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

Quote Originally Posted by ugarolla View Post
    Here is another one. I'm sorry I just don't see why people still think its fake. I'm open minded to every idea, but I think the evidence speaks for itself.
    FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.
    Thank you, I had not seen this certificate on the web, only the one that was supposedly forged. Whether real or fake it appears to have all the official requirements needed.

We've had this discussion before. A "Certificate of Live Birth" is not the equivalent of the "Certification of Live Birth" that's being circulated on the internet. As the various websites state it has "enough information", for certain applications, but with what's at stake do we really want to put our faith in a document that has "enough information" or a document that would clearly put the issue to rest? Keep in mind that for a short time after Hawaii became a state (August of 1959), children born to Hawaii residents could be "recorded" in Hawaii even though the birth ocurred elsewhere. If some government official made an error in recording citizenship status, we could very well have an erroneous document circulating. The "long form" of the birth record will clear this up. Until the information is released, we'll never know.

If there's nothing to hide, then why is it that just about every document that could shed some light on the issue is being "sealed" and not released for inspection by the public or any of the courts?

My life experience has taught me that if it quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, walks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. Something isn't right here. As a leader, respect is "earned". At this point there's a lot that has to be done to earn my respect. I know that I'm not the only American that feels this way.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    We've had this discussion before. A "Certificate of Live Birth" is not the equivalent of the "Certification of Live Birth" that's being circulated on the internet. As the various websites state it has "enough information", for certain applications, but with what's at stake do we really want to put our faith in a document that has "enough information" or a document that would clearly put the issue to rest? Keep in mind that for a short time after Hawaii became a state (August of 1959), children born to Hawaii residents could be "recorded" in Hawaii even though the birth ocurred elsewhere. If some government official made an error in recording citizenship status, we could very well have an erroneous document circulating. The "long form" of the birth record will clear this up. Until the information is released, we'll never know.

If there's nothing to hide, then why is it that just about every document that could shed some light on the issue is being "sealed" and not released for inspection by the public or any of the courts?

My life experience has taught me that if it quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, walks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. Something isn't right here. As a leader, respect is "earned". At this point there's a lot that has to be done to earn my respect. I know that I'm not the only American that feels this way.

gf
    +1 to all that.. very well put. as you said something must be going on otherwise the correct documents would have been presented already. the fact that they have not should make it obvious that things are being intentionally hidden.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

LOL!!!! This is why I can't consider myself a Republican anymore(don't worry I'm not a dem either). The talking heads on the radio and tv just lie lie lie then lie some more. Then, when confronted with the truth they just deny deny and lie some more. There about a million things you can attack Obama on that are right there for all to see like his policies, but you still wanna talk about something dumb like this even after seeing it with your own two eyes if you clicked on the link.

By the way to obtain a certification of live birth you must first have a certificate of live birth on file. The factcheck.org stated in order to pull of this stunt and obtain a certification of live birth with all the official seals and signatures would require a pretty large conspiracy don't you think somebody would have talked by now? Anyways I think some of yall have your minds made up and no matter what you're going to believe what you want which is your right. Its probably better people hate the President that way it will keep him in check anyways.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast