Soldier doubts eligibility, defies president's orders - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Soldier doubts eligibility, defies president's orders

wolfhunter Guest
    Ugarolla, we've clicked on the link and we've seen th at certificate before. It is NOT the long form GlockFan mentions. That form merely verifies that 0bama didn't crawl up from the gates of hell, but was born somewhere. Until the "long form" is produced, I'll believe his Grandma who said she was there at the hospital when little Barry was born, in Kenya.

Well if you seen it before then you would know that its a legit copy. To obtain that without a birth certificate would be impossible without a mass conspiracy. I guess that is what you believe then that they are just out to get you. The sky is falling, the Roswell aliens are on the loose, and I just saw Tupac and Elvis having lunch.
    "Never argue with a fool, they will lower you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ugarolla View Post
    Well if you seen it before then you would know that its a legit copy. To obtain that without a birth certificate would be impossible without a mass conspiracy. I guess that is what you believe then that they are just out to get you. The sky is falling, the Roswell aliens are on the loose, and I just saw Tupac and Elvis having lunch.
    Sorry to see you've missed the point of several posts. Hawaii used to produce this form. It doesn't state where a person was born, it just says he was born. It could have been in Kenya, Indonesia, or on the Love Boat as far as that certificate is concerned. Unless he provides access to the "long form", I will assume he's ashamed of his birthplace and has usurped the Presidency.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Sorry to see you've missed the point of several posts. Hawaii used to produce this form. It doesn't state where a person was born, it just says he was born. It could have been in Kenya, Indonesia, or on the Love Boat as far as that certificate is concerned. Unless he provides access to the "long form", I will assume he's ashamed of his birthplace and has usurped the Presidency.
    Oh really? That's funny if you actually look at the document it says county of birth Honolulu, island of birth Oahu. I didn't realize those were Kenya. And you seem to be missing the point sir. I understand this is a certification of birth not a certificate of birth. However, to get one you need the other unless someone forged it. The document has all the official seals/signatures so for it to have been forged would require cooperation from several Hawaiian officials thus making it a conspiracy. Now, either you believe that those individuals conspired to create a fake document or he was born in Honolulu there really isn't any other conclusion a rational person could draw.
    "Never argue with a fool, they will lower you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

wolfhunter Guest
    OK, this issue has been going on for months. I'd been to factcheck . org several times to look at 0bama's "birth certificate". It seems they've brought out yet another form. Last time I looked at the site, the posted form had no place of birth. Still a lot of other unanswered questions regarding his qualifications to hold office.

Ugarolla, we've clicked on the link and we've seen th at certificate before. It is NOT the long form GlockFan mentions. That form merely verifies that 0bama didn't crawl up from the gates of hell, but was born somewhere. Until the "long form" is produced, I'll believe his Grandma who said she was there at the hospital when little Barry was born, in Kenya.

0bama didn't crawl up from the gates of hell,

I am not so sure about that.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

OK, this issue has been going on for months. I'd been to factcheck . org several times to look at 0bama's "birth certificate". It seems they've brought out yet another form. Last time I looked at the site, the posted form had no place of birth. Still a lot of other unanswered questions regarding his qualifications to hold office.

Perhaps they just got this one printed and had to wait until the ink dried.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

wolfhunter Guest
    Even if he was born in Hawaii, there's still his Indonesian citizenship to question.

Unhappy OMG, I'm going to defend Obama!?!

Even if he was born in Hawaii, there's still his Indonesian citizenship to question.
    If he was born in Hawaii, then I could care less if he, as a child, renounced his citizenship because his mother or step-father made him. If it had happened after the age of 18, that might be different. Coming from a dysfunctional family should not be a crime. Continuing that dysfunction, however, can be a crime. His trouncing of our Constitution is, in my opinion, criminal. Just as bad as when Bush did it.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by ugarolla View Post
    By the way to obtain a certification of live birth you must first have a certificate of live birth on file. The factcheck.org stated in order to pull of this stunt and obtain a certification of live birth with all the official seals and signatures would require a pretty large conspiracy don't you think somebody would have talked by now? Anyways I think some of yall have your minds made up and no matter what you're going to believe what you want which is your right. Its probably better people hate the President that way it will keep him in check anyways.
    I personally know several of the people who could have arranged this. I assure you that given the right "motivation", you'll never get them to talk. They'll take the "secret" to their graves.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast