Disturbing, Anti-American, etc..... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Disturbing, Anti-American, etc.....

Here's a somewhat unbiased discussion of the case. I, also, am not completely convinced of either sides total honesty.

Captain of a Crew of One: The case of David Olofson

+1

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    Here's a somewhat unbiased discussion of the case. I, also, am not completely convinced of either sides total honesty.

Captain of a Crew of One: The case of David Olofson
    Good Post Thanks! I guess I'm going to have to bookmak that site...
    Semper Fi

at what point are they gonna start raiding criminals homes and not law abiding citizens'? oh wait, they only go after easy targets, gangbangers shoot back
    M1 Garand, Kimber Custom Carry II, Ruger P-95, Mossberg Persuader 12ga., Charles Daly 12ga(My gobbler gobbler)
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/10/311.html

I only read,on several occasions, the story that I commented on a couple of posts back. I heard and have read that what got the 12-0 verdict was "LETTER OF THE LAW". It was admitted and known that it double fired and through extensive questionable testing by the ATF they were able to duplicate the malfunction. The law does not allow or address malfunctions. It fired a double therefore it's a machine gun, no exceptions. If your 1911 wears at the sear and does a double you could be in trouble if someone reports it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123