Gun (Misleading) Information - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gun (Misleading) Information

Quote Originally Posted by Landavazoaj View Post
    I never understood the logic of those gun grabbers- "well you might accidentally shoot yourself". Sure, tragedies happen from lack of training, lack of care, or just an honest mistake. However, I beleive that being attacked by someone whom I cannot defend against without superior equipment is more likely.
    Exactly. You might wreck your car so you should not have one. You might fall off a ladder so the average person should not have one. No one should have anything electrical because of the danger of a shock and of course bathtubs should be banned to prevent drowning.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

another case of some one talking out his butt. these people should know better.. or look at facts before writing something so idiotic.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

wolfhunter Guest
    I just realized I'm a gun grabber.

When I leave my bedroom in the morning, I grab my gun.
    When I leave the house, I grab (and holster) my gun.
    When my gun isn't in my belt holster, I grab it everytime I leave a room.
    If I get up in the middle of the night, I grab my gun.

Yep, I'm a gun grabber.

Gun Grabber

lmao that's not what I meant...
    REVOLUTION: Idea's spread they cannot stop them an idea who's time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government!- Ron Paul

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12