Obama to Seek New Assault Weapons Ban - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama to Seek New Assault Weapons Ban

I got mine last November plus I have another three lowers on order. Think I need to order more lowers.
    Know the law; don't ask, don't tell.
    NRA & UT Certified Instructor; CT, FL, NH, NV, OR, PA & UT CCW Holder
    Happy new 1984; 25 years behind schedule. Send lawyers, guns and money...the SHTF...

Just in case You missed it...

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Man View Post
    What site did this come from? I've been looking all over for an article about this. You should post a link when you copy articles like this. I want to email this around to some ol buddies. Thanks man!
    Obama to Seek New Assault Weapons Ban
    and it is official now you can tell all the morons that voted for him....I told you so!!!
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

I think that it's wonderfully absurd that Mexico is blaming the U.S. for supplying its criminal element with weapons. I think they have it backwards.
    -= Piece Corps =-

Quote Originally Posted by netentity View Post
    I got mine last November plus I have another three lowers on order. Think I need to order more lowers.
    Ditto

It is obvious to me that the people who are against American citizens owning firearms is either ignorant on firearms or just likes to lie to the public. In this article on ABC news about the DC gun ban. They state “The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, in protesting the amendment, said it would allow D.C. residents to cross state lines to buy handguns in neighboring states and would repeal the district's ban on military-style weapons, including sniper rifles that can pierce armor plating.”

As far as I know so called sniper rifles do not pierce armor plating. This is caused by the type of ammunition used and this ammo is not sold to the general public, only to our military and law enforcement. There is no such thing as a “sniper rifle.” This is just a rifle like many hunters carry that is carried by a highly trained person called a sniper. Granted these rifles have the best of everything added to them but the training is the key. The terminology that these people use is designed to make these firearms sound like that is all they will ever be used for and to hide the facts from the American public to meet their agenda. I am so sick of the lies.

havent bought a gun in a long time none of my older ones have paperwork on them but i needed a new 22 rifle the one i have is crap so today i went off to buy one while i can just in case, what a ordeal you have to go thru now just to buy one,papers were filled out and the call was made to be checked out to get the ok and what did they do but put it on a delay now i have to wait till they decide i guess or what ever they do.i could see it if i was trying to buy a fancy assult rifle or something but a cheap 22.

First, MA, then NH, then HI, then NV and now UT.
    Does anyone else find it offensive that these politicians use or omit "illegal" to suit their purposes? For example, when we want to fight "ILLEGAL" imigration they allow the "illegal" to be omitted and call us "Anti-Imigration Racists" for wanting to protect our borders. But when we agree that ILLEGAL weapons need to be controlled they choose to omit the "illegal" and say ALL weapons must be banned as "illegal". Let's focus on the ILLEGAL in all things. Leave law abiding and flag loving AMERICANS alone! READ THE CONSTITUTION before you run for office.
    Last edited by rebut; 02-26-2009 at 06:56 PM. Reason: misspelling

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Piece Corps View Post
    I think that it's wonderfully absurd that Mexico is blaming the U.S. for supplying its criminal element with weapons. I think they have it backwards.
    Mexico is supplying us with their criminal element.

YouTube - CNN- Obama To BAN Guns SPREAD THIS FOLKS, PLZ!

I can still hear two things in my head which will haunt me to my grave. G. Bush saying "Read my lips, NO NEW TAXES!" and Joe Biden saying "We're not going to take your guns away."
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    YouTube - CNN- Obama To BAN Guns SPREAD THIS FOLKS, PLZ!

I can still hear two things in my head which will haunt me to my grave. G. Bush saying "Read my lips, NO NEW TAXES!" and Joe Biden saying "We're not going to take your guns away."

Which again goes to prove that the way you can tell if a politician is lying is if his lips are moving.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast