GWB issued warning in 2001

Thread: GWB issued warning in 2001

GWB issued warning in 2001

This video clearly shows that George Bush tried to warn Congress starting in 2001, that this economic crisis was coming, if something was not done. But congress refused to listen, along with the arrogant Congressman, Barney Frank. This video says it all.

The liberal media reportedly did not want this video on You Tube; it was taken off.

This link is of the same video but is routed through Canada. Everyone in America needs to see this before it is yanked off the internet again!

Let's see how far we can spread it before the liberals pull it off the Canadian site.

YouTube - Timeline shows Bush, McCain warning Dems of financial and housing crisis; meltdown

So, we've been seeing this coming for at least 6 years. Duh.

And the dems were the ones defending them. Yikes.

And "The government shouldn't bail them out"

And what are we doing now?
    Taurus PT92
    17+1 9mm

I guess what bothers me is we keep electing dinosaurs like Barney, Nancy, Henry and Diane...
    Semper Fi

No one can pull this off every server we upload it to. When these things come along, I download them to my computer. All I have to do is keep posting it to every site I want. And we can all do the same thing. The powers-that-be can try to stop it from going viral, but they will fail unless they can shut down the Internet.

And that, my friends, ain't gonna happen.
    -= Piece Corps =-

I've seen alot of that from watching FNC. It's mindnumbing, how completely clueless many Americans can be.