Taking Aim At The 2A

Thread: Taking Aim At The 2A

1. Taking Aim At The 2A

Check out this video. $1M insurance policies for gun owners? Glenn Beck.

tfo

Breaking News | Latest News | Current News - FOXNews.com
    Last edited by Tea For One; 02-26-2009 at 02:28 PM.

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt. I have known about this for awhile, and it's just another way of banning guns without banning guns. Between this and HR45 and the micro-stamping/child-proof issues, the government is trying an "end run" around the Constitution.

This way, anyone can own a gun...IF they have a LOT of money. A whole lot of money. What insurance compan yis going to write $1M policies for citizens who want to own (not carry concealed, just own) a gun of any kind? I'm sure there will be companies willing to write these policies - at somewhere around $500 or more per month.

I ain't registering my guns, I ain't insuring my guns (outside my homeowner's policy), and I ain't giving up my guns to nobody. When the Constitution is discarded, all bets are off. When our own government throws away the documernt they are SWORN to protect and follow, then there is no more law.
    -= Piece Corps =-

I agree with GB 100%!! BHO is a narcissistic bastard who thinks he is smarter than everybody else. He really believes he can get away with these "backdoor tactics" by floating stuff in under the radar! He IS a very intelligent man and he is certainly much smarter than the folks that put him in office.

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    I agree with GB 100%!! BHO is a narcissistic bastard who thinks he is smarter than everybody else. He really believes he can get away with these "backdoor tactics" by floating stuff in under the radar! He IS a very intelligent man and he is certainly much smarter than the folks that put him in office.
    that he is.. but the more people I see regreting that they voted for him the happier I get. I only hope and pray something is done to stop his crap before it's too late.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Thumbs down Screw that law!!!

No no no! There is no way I would allow my rep to support that.

That said, I am with Landavazoaj in saying that the cost would not be high, if it was governed by a free market. Can you think of a more responsible group of people than the average CCW holder? In fact, maybe a valid CCW would be a required license to receive the insurance. If I had an insurance company, I would be more than happy to bet on us.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

wolfhunter Guest
    The rates of law abiding CCW holders would be based on the same scale as the gangbangers, whether the 'bangers ever got insurance or not. Gotta use the Brady Bunch's numbers right?