Poll: What would you do? - Page 2

View Poll Results: If it's illegal to own a weapon what do you do?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guns, what guns I sold them?

22 24.18%
  • Hand them over and write my representative.

0 0%
  • Resist- From my cold dead fingers!

9 9.89%
  • That only pertains to US Citizens- I moved because of this.

0 0%
  • I respectfully choose to remain silent about my plans, or lack thereof (we know what you mean)

60 65.93%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poll: What would you do?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by skabone View Post
    even if it ever came to going door to door, how many police and military personel do you think would comply with this? I tend to think if it ever came to pass that the majority of military and police would have a huge problem with this and there would be some form of disobedience on their part.
    A number of years back that was the subject of a college thesis... Short version some low ranking NCO sent around this questionnaire, which was mistook by some for an official one from the government. This story was circulated all over the gun blogs, I believe it was during the Clinton era.

Bottom line is when asked if they would enforce such a (illegal) action if ordered to do so, the overwhelming majority responded with a resounding HELL NO!!!

Remember you only have to follow orders if they are not illegal..... but why not ask this guy Patriot or trator
    Last edited by Sheldon; 03-04-2009 at 04:53 PM.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

And if that happens all the more reason for them to call in U.N. Peace Keepers.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

4. Then the REVOLUTION starts.............................

I agree with skabone after all it was a detective that thought the class for my ccp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12