Poll: What would you do?

View Poll Results: If it's illegal to own a weapon what do you do?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guns, what guns I sold them?

22 24.18%
  • Hand them over and write my representative.

0 0%
  • Resist- From my cold dead fingers!

9 9.89%
  • That only pertains to US Citizens- I moved because of this.

0 0%
  • I respectfully choose to remain silent about my plans, or lack thereof (we know what you mean)

60 65.93%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poll: What would you do?

Smile Poll: What would you do?

It's January 2nd, 2010- new federal law states that any person in possession (home, or on person, or in vehicle) of a firearm after July 1st, 2010 can be prosecuted for a felony, what would you do/ what would you have done?

I realize that someone asked this but i'm interested in seeing the actual numbers rather than reading through 11 pages of responses lol.
    REVOLUTION: Idea's spread they cannot stop them an idea who's time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government!- Ron Paul

My gun for CCW

Well at this point I don't think I have any problem as a retired Police Sergeant I can carry under the Pres. Bush H.R. law that he signed a few years ago.
    Bill

Bring suit before the law is enacted and have it thrown out like Heller did, have it declared unconstitutional, instate a recall petition for anyone that voted for it, and impeachment for the president.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Well,
    Like millions of other gun owners,we would NOT turn in our guns,and just wait,and organize and being law abiding citizens,
    we would feel real BAD,when we have to shoot law enforcement,when they come to take our guns.
    But that's just my thoughts,and beliefs. Sad and I hope this never happens,but true.

Steve....

I know what I would do and it is probably what most of you would do but perhaps it is best left unsaid.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

36 votes and no one would write their reps? shocking lol (sarcasm)
    REVOLUTION: Idea's spread they cannot stop them an idea who's time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government!- Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Landavazoaj View Post
    36 votes and no one would write their reps? shocking lol (sarcasm)

Guess we have all figured out that they don't listen or care what we think anyway. the stimulas package i.e. theft of more taxpayer money was a good example.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I agree with Steve 110%
    > "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
    > Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."

sooner or later we will surely find out...
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

11. even if it ever came to going door to door, how many police and military personel do you think would comply with this? I tend to think if it ever came to pass that the majority of military and police would have a huge problem with this and there would be some form of disobedience on their part.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast