Patriot of Traitor? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Patriot of Traitor?

Patriot

Semper Fidelis

This conversation came up a few times while in the Corps. If my experience is a microcosm of the general attitude in the military then I agree with Sgt. Youtube that the military will protect the citizens, and not let any harm come to them.
    Legalize Freedom!

building an AR on my blog

Quote Originally Posted by whiskey View Post
    Patriot

Semper Fidelis

This conversation came up a few times while in the Corps. If my experience is a microcosm of the general attitude in the military then I agree with Sgt. Youtube that the military will protect the citizens, and not let any harm come to them.
    that's where I got my info/opinion. As a "Doc" with the Marines.
    M1 Garand, Kimber Custom Carry II, Ruger P-95, Mossberg Persuader 12ga., Charles Daly 12ga(My gobbler gobbler)
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/10/311.html

Do you guys think that the majority of the military feels like this? I never have been in the military so I am not familiar with things that go on in there or how soldiers feel about certain issues. I know that they are all American's like myself and you guys, but how do they feel about turning on their commanders? Can you guys who were/are in the military shed some light?
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

you'd be surprised how much the commeraderie of military service can change the outlook of the most liberal minded child, into a man with the priority along the lines of, protect my family (and notice how most military people call each other "Brother"), My possessions, my country. And these guys can smell "B.S." a mile away and will not accept a unlawful order. Unless they are one of the Idiots who joins the service just to kill people! But we usually do a good job of weeding these idiots out quickly. You'd be surprised how much we sit around and talk about this stuff during down time, especially while we were in the field
    M1 Garand, Kimber Custom Carry II, Ruger P-95, Mossberg Persuader 12ga., Charles Daly 12ga(My gobbler gobbler)
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/10/311.html

+ 1 on this ! .... except for the autism/vaccine belief. That is still debated. I think the newer shots are safe d/t they don't contain mercury anymore.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf". ~George Orwell / Rudyard Kipling

Thumbs up

That was great! Hoo-Ra The guy is clearly a Patriot. I had suspected that there are those in the military who would not be a party to our rights being taken away. This is just a confirmation of that fact.

SEMPER FI

I hope that if, the day comes that it gets that bad, that I am in the foxhole next to that damn fine Marine. I am long since out of the Corps, but I have faith that they will honor their oath and defend the constitution from ALL ememies foreign and DOMESTIC. I will gladly stand with them and defend this great country.

Semper Fi and GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

wolfhunter Guest
    SEMPER FI

I'm proud to have guys like this serving in our military.

God Bless America!

Patriot

"Common Sense" gun laws. Common sense tells me that the gun didn't carry itself to the crime scene and pull it's own trigger. Punish the criminals, not the guns!

Definitely a patriot. And to this guy and all of you that serve or have served to protect our people, our country and our constitution, THANK YOU.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast