Patriot of Traitor? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Patriot of Traitor?

This questions is for any of you guys that are or were Marines or for that matter any branch of the service. I have seen and heard things about questions that were rumored to have been asked a few years back. Do any of you know if there is any truth to this or not. I guess I could check it out on snoops but not sure if I trust everything they say either.

"Question 46," Revisited
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    SEMPER FI

I'm proud to have guys like this serving in our military.

God Bless America!
    Because of this man I vow not to bash the sea-going Bellhops again, for at least a week, or maybe less if the mood strikes me.

Seriously, this man reminds me of my pride for our country the way it used to be.
    Have shovel, will dig.

A reformed squid saying "Semper Fidelis"!
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

HayO'Shay.. Wha doya call call 3000 squids going to sea?

1500 couples?
    Semper Fi

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123