Patriot of Traitor?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Patriot of Traitor?

Exclamation Patriot of Traitor?

Last edited by lukem; 03-03-2009 at 09:52 PM.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Great post. I feel he is right on. I have sent this to many friends. Thanks for posting it.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I agree with what the man is saying. As of today March 3, 2009 though the Obama administration hasn't violated my rights as an American or diminished the constitution lets hope it stays that way. To be honest, George Bush did more to weaken the constitution than any President at least in my lifetime. The framers of the constitution didn't want one man to have the ability to wage war which his administration found a way to do. Our forefathers never wanted one man to have that power otherwise we may as well have a King.

Man, that brought tears to my eyes.
    This guy is right on, it's a shame he hid his face, but I understand why he did.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

WOW!!!! now that was powerful! brought a tear to my eye too! God bless AMERICA!!!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Hearing that makes me proud to be an American, knowing that Soldiers, Marines, and Airmen that I've spoken to will honor their pledge to the Constitution, over their president, gives me great hope for our future. I am awaiting the call to arms, not with anticipation, but with the resolve of knowing the actions we take against those who we deny us our Constitutional rights today, will form the basis of our future, and inaction will certainly doom us all.

This video was amazing. This guy is right on 110%. I am proud to stand by men like him, like us. People can call me psycho, call me loony, and call me dumb and un-educated, fine by me. I have sent letters to my representatives; I plan on attending events to preserve our freedom. This video made a good point of pointing out "REPUBLICAN" or "REPUBLIC". The wool has been pulled over the eyes of many Americanís to which they feel democracy is the only way. I have heard numerous people say "DEMOCRATS" are for the working man and are "FOR" the American people. I strongly disagree. I feel the DEMOCRATS are taking away our rights. This video really opened my eyes, wider than they were before. I like how he pointed out that people were "sleeping" and don't see whatís going on. This country is in rough times.

-Great video, I hope every American sees it, and realizes what being American is all about. I am going to draw up another letter today and send it to my Rep here; hopefully I will get a reply!
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Beat me to it. I got this in e-mail last night. I hope the buzz starting from this video will make Big Brother think twice. Many of us are not asleep at the wheel.
    Know the law; don't ask, don't tell.
    NRA & UT Certified Instructor; CT, FL, NH, NV, OR, PA & UT CCW Holder
    Happy new 1984; 25 years behind schedule. Send lawyers, guns and money...the SHTF...

10. Quote Originally Posted by ugarolla View Post
    I agree with what the man is saying. As of today March 3, 2009 though the Obama administration hasn't violated my rights as an American or diminished the constitution lets hope it stays that way. To be honest, George Bush did more to weaken the constitution than any President at least in my lifetime. The framers of the constitution didn't want one man to have the ability to wage war which his administration found a way to do. Our forefathers never wanted one man to have that power otherwise we may as well have a King.
    I believe our Congress gave him the authority and the go ahead. Try bashing somebody other than Bush for a change.

and he is not lying, there are MANY people in the service that will cross lines when/if this does come to a head and will turn on their commanders when needed
    M1 Garand, Kimber Custom Carry II, Ruger P-95, Mossberg Persuader 12ga., Charles Daly 12ga(My gobbler gobbler)
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/10/311.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast