100,000 foot soldiers in Mexican cartels - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 100,000 foot soldiers in Mexican cartels

Gun donation

We should hold a "Gun Donation Program". Anyone who would otherwise be inclined to turn in their guns at one of those stupid gun-buy-backs, can instead donate their gun to the "Help Innocent Mexicans Program". We collect a bunch of guns, and mail random Mexican residences each one gun (and some ammo, of course). Let them take back their towns.

I'm sorry, but I could care less about what goes on in Mexico. If the mexicans can't control their own country thats their proble. Now, the second they come over here with that crap I say we let them have it. Until then though its their war let them fight it. We can't fix everybody's problems, and there leaders need to stop being so corrupt and get there act together. By the way, the only reason the cartel are so powerful is becase they make a ton of money selling drugs to Americans. Our drug policies just let this happen. We have to do something beause this "War on Drugs" is a total failure.
    "Never argue with a fool, they will lower you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

4. foxbaron- don't forget how we could train our up and coming snipers as well. wow maybe mormal citizens can get in on it too. kinda like a turkey shoot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12