Copied this off a left-wing forum

Thread: Copied this off a left-wing forum

Copied this off a left-wing forum

To be fair, there was some disagreement about this author's abject surrender of will, but it was quickly shouted down.

"Life, this past month, has finally been good.

For the first time this decade, I have been sleeping well, without fear.
    For the first time this decade, I wake refreshed and ready to face another day.
    For the first time this decade, I am relaxed enough to take a nap. But have no desire for…
    For the first time this decade, reality has been better than dreams.

For the first time this decade, I am not afraid to walk the streets, scared that the police will arrest and detain me for no reason whatsoever.
    For the first time this decade, when I walk the streets, other people are smiling with content, looking happy to be alive.
    For the first time this decade, I am not afraid to visit foreign lands, however,
    For the first time this decade, I have no desire to leave the United States of America.
    For the first time this decade, I am not ashamed to be American, even
    For the first time this decade, I do not claim to be of Canadian ancestry.
    For the first time this decade, I am not ashamed by the ignorance of the American people.
    For the first time this decade, I not only feel, but am, free.

For the first time this decade, I do not fear an financial hardships.
    For the first time this decade, I feel I am being taken care of.
    For the first time this decade, there is a Government who cares, cares enough to know what’s best for us, and delivers.
    For the first time this decade, I do not fear my leaders, but happily succumb to them.
    For the first time this decade, I am happy
    ."

Y'all scared yet? I am.
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

This seems like the common mind set of most "Obamanoids" I've spoken to. It is just an absolute loyalty to this man, and they act as if the world is coming out of the dark age because of him. Obviously, these idiots that have such an undying love for Obama, haven't really looked at his past or what kind of guy he is. They just hear how great everything is going to be from the news and other people, and just get all 'pie faced,' and cow down to their loving government. It's disgusting.

Long live the Republic
    Death to the New World Order
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

To be accurate, the next to the last sentence should read "I bought a gun today" and the part about a caring government that is going to take care of everything, well

yes the obama lovers are living so blindly. his minions live to serve him without question.. and why? do they actually believe he is going to "fix" our country? he is mo elike a dictator. some of his minions are starting to open their eyes though from what I have heard. the sooner the better!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

I believe we should just let the man have his rope. One day he'll have enough and his bubble will burst. America will recover, and we'll move on. I fully expect these next four years will turn out to be the gestation period for a whole new bunch of Conservatives. Patience, my Brothers and Sisters...all is going as planned.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32° & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Another typical sheep that believes obama can do no wrong and will take care of them. Maybe these people should go live in Venezuela for a while to see if they really want that type of government brought here that Hugo Chavez has give the people there. The sad part is I believe most of these people would rather have a dictator telling them what to do than think for themselves and be free all for the false promise of security.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Rick O'Shay View Post
    "Life, this past month, has finally been good.

For the first time this decade, I have been sleeping well, without fear. because I do drugs
    For the first time this decade, I wake refreshed and ready to face another day. with out a job
    For the first time this decade, I am relaxed enough to take a nap stoned. But have no desire for…
    For the first time this decade, reality has been better than dreams. because of some real good ****!

For the first time this decade, I am not afraid to walk the streets, scared that the police will arrest and detain me for no reason whatsoever. because of job cuts the police are no longer concerned with the criminals like me
    For the first time this decade, when I walk the streets, other people are smiling with content, looking happy to be alive. because they are as simplistic as I
    For the first time this decade, I am not afraid to visit foreign lands, however, they will come here to kill me
    For the first time this decade, I have no desire to leave the United States of America.because they give me free ****
    For the first time this decade, I am not ashamed to be American, becuse of free stuff
    For the first time this decade, I do not claim to be of Canadian ancestry.because if I did they would cut off my welfare
    For the first time this decade, I am not ashamed by the ignorance of the American people. Because I am the ignorant
    For the first time this decade, I not only feel, but am, free. they fired my probationary officer for lack of funding

For the first time this decade, I do not fear an financial hardships. because Barack promised me free money
    For the first time this decade, I feel I am being taken care of.because Barack is taking money from you MF and giving it to me
    For the first time this decade, there is a Government who cares, cares enough to know what’s best for us, and delivers. absolutely nothing but more problems
    For the first time this decade, I do not fear my leaders, but happily succumb to them.like the sheep to the wolf
    For the first time this decade, I am happy
    ."

Y'all scared yet? I am.
    There I fixed it for you...
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    There I fixed it for you...
    Excellent work. I believe I will post your corrections on the leftist site.
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

The main political problem is there are a lot of Republicans, but few supporting conservative principles. These conservatives favor less government, individual rights, personal responsibility, entrepreneurial spirit, reward for risk and savings, and not penalties, low taxes, free market, a strong military, and they do not treat the U.S. Constitution as merely a set of editable suggestions. Politicians at the helm now are polar opposites of that. For the time being, especially small businesses, try to hang on to your wallet, and for freedom's sake, please "cling" to your guns.

Question I just don't get it.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    This seems like the common mind set of most "Obamanoids" I've spoken to. It is just an absolute loyalty to this man, and they act as if the world is coming out of the dark age because of him. Obviously, these idiots that have such an undying love for Obama, haven't really looked at his past or what kind of guy he is. They just hear how great everything is going to be from the news and other people, and just get all 'pie faced,' and cow down to their loving government. It's disgusting.

Long live the Republic
    Death to the New World Order
    They are as bad (okay, maybe worse) than the robots who keep parroting the "W" line. I really wish that the true conservatives would finally shrug off these so-called Republican "conservatives". Anyone who takes away any of my rights guaranteed by the Bill of Rights is not, in any way, shape, or form, a conservative. Nor are they patriots.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson