@#%! CBS evening news!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: @#%! CBS evening news!!!

1. i HAVE AN IDEA. call me radical in my thinking, but maybe we should enforce the border laws we already have and protect the borders and leave the 2nd amendment alone. we did we stop holding our media and Washington accountable.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    No surprise. The surprise would be if they were not biased and told the truth.

"Our job is to give people not what they want, but what we decide they ought to have."
    Richard Salent, former president, CBS News
    Exactly. For anyone with a brain, they are irrelevent. This is a problem for many in the dinosaur media, who's ratings are suffering due to their bias. It's about time Americans started to wise up and get fed up with that garbage they spew on a daily basis! I have long awaited their demise!

Lightbulb Crunch the numbers...

and you come up with BOGUS!!!

2,000 guns going crossing mexico border every day = 730,000 guns per year

7,700 were traced back to US sellers last year? sure doesn't sound like 75% to me...sounds a little bit more like 1.05% ...which doesn't sound all that bad

i bet out of all drugs crossing the US border, has a lot higher percent of being traced back to mexican sellers
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

What a bunch of tools in the comments section of that story. Typical anti-gunners though, full of fallacies in their logic and lots of hysteria.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12