@#%! CBS evening news!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: @#%! CBS evening news!!!

Angry @#%! CBS evening news!!!

Just aired the biggest piece of bull I have seen in a long time. "75% of all guns going into Mexico are coming from the US" then they show a table full of full autos, and go off on their "Assault weapon" charade, I could go on but you all know......
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

what a crock, it takes like 60 to 90 days last time i checked to get the class III approval to have full auto. and miles of paperwork. i would have to say that no legally obtained U.S. full auto's are making it there without being stolen!!! BO and Holder are grabbing at straws to pass a New assault weapons ban in a frantic hurry so that Mexico can stabilize. The same way that he pushed through his stimulus package with doom and gloom. :hang3

4. I saw that, too. In a ploy to make "assault rifles" illegal again, some people will believe anything. Sometimes I wonder where our elected officials brains are. Actually I do know, but this is a family forum...

They have the route bass-ackwards. More illegal weapons are coming in over the border FROM Mexico than the other way around.
    -= Piece Corps =-

No surprise. The surprise would be if they were not biased and told the truth.

"Our job is to give people not what they want, but what we decide they ought to have."
    Richard Salent, former president, CBS News
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

CBS hasn't had much credibility since Cronkite retired, I wish I was kidding but that's pretty much the truth. Couric's a bad joke and they're second to MSNBC in terms of news organizations no one takes seriously.

I saw somebody on tv within the past few days refuting that, saying all their illegal guns were coming from Chile and Spain. Darn if I remember, Fox or CNN maybe.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

I have no doubt that the supply chain is from other countries other than the US. I have doubts about the numbers that CBS is reporting...
    Gun Dealer Accused Of Selling To Cartels - CBS News

Somebody say anything about ratings and fuel for the AW Ban?
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by gogriz91 View Post
    CBS hasn't had much credibility since Cronkite retired, I wish I was kidding but that's pretty much the truth. Couric's a bad joke and they're second to MSNBC in terms of news organizations no one takes seriously.
    The same Walter Cronkite who is glad to sit at the Right Hand of Satan?
    Skip to about 6:52 to hear it.

YouTube - Walter Cronkite : "I'm Glad To Sit On The Right Hand Of Satan"

I think most people here know who controls the media.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

give me a freakin break.. the scary thing seems to be that this would be an outright slap on our 2A rights... yet there must not be enough pissed off people about it if they actually let this ban go into effect.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast