Mexico blames U.S for cartels weapons. - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mexico blames U.S for cartels weapons.

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Look at the Mexican Armed Forces...Until they received U.S. aid they were nearly useless. Now they are just this side of useless. Considering that the arms the Mexican Army uses are mostly US Made...and the fact that the Mexican Army has a rich history of corruption in some of it's units (it's a lot of work to protect drug convoys and fire on U.S. border patrol agents)...The U.S. is in fact responsible for the arms used by the cartels. We supplied the Mexican Govt., It supplied it's army, they supplied the cartels with weapons, and manpower. These are not however ILLEGAL GUNS, they are legally transferred between govt's. and that should not be our problem. Perhaps we should cease all military aid to Mexico and see how up to date they are in a year or two. We should also offer to keep any arms that they leave on our side of the border when we light them up for illegally crossing and in some cases actually committing an act of war. Mexico's El Presidente needs to get his stuff all in one sock and deal with the problems his citizens are causing. If he doesn't I'm sure we can it together for him but he ain't gonna like it!

Right on point, and I'd bet the Mexican government may be getting a better price on those guns and training than our own services do.

the ignorance here is amazing, No, its Astonishing! almost all of the weapons that the Mexican government has captured

where traced back to the USA. in 2007, the Mexican government handed over 10% of the weapons to the US. DEA, and out

of that 10% of weapons, 90% was traced back to the US. the Mexican Cartels use the AR-15 as there main weapon, not the

AK-47. its ironic how you try to pin that on the Mexican military, even though the mexican military has NEVER used the Ak-47.

and by the way, when did the mexican military recive AID from the USA? got any facts or any links to prove this idiotic statement?

Here is a link to a thread on a different website of US made weapons captured by the mexican military

Weapons seized from Drug Cartels by Mexico's Military & LE (updates)

and whats even more funny, is that the Mexican military does not use semi auto matic rifle, and yet all of the weapons the mexican government seized, are semi auto.

Ironic, Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    .and the fact that the Mexican Army has a rich history of corruption in some of it's units (it's a lot of work to protect drug convoys and fire on U.S. border patrol agents)...The U.S. is in fact responsible for the arms used by the cartels. We supplied the Mexican Govt., It supplied it's army, they supplied the cartels with weapons, and manpower. . and that should not be our problem. Perhaps we should cease all military aid to Mexico and see how up to date they are in a year or two. We should also offer to keep any arms that they leave on our side of the border when we light them up for illegally crossing and in some cases actually committing an act of war. Mexico's gonna like it!
    REALLY? the US MILITARY made the G-3A3 rifle, the ERC-90 lynx, the FN-FAL, the MI-17, the Panhard VBL? No. the US has given No military aid to mexico, infact, its mexico who has given the US military aid.
    FOXNews.com - Mexican Troops Aid Katrina Efforts - U.S. & World
    Ironic, Huh?

Educate yourself, and show me your facts that the US gives free Aid to the mexican military.

Oh, by the way, the merida initiative was a deal for two overused old late 1980's UH-60's.

Land Vehicles
    Mexican Army Vehicle Inventory Vehicle/System Firm Number in Service Status Origin
    Wheeled Armoured Vehicles
    Lynx 90 Armoured Fighting Vehicle[15] 120 In Service France
    Panhard VCR Infantry Fighting Vehicle 40 In Service France
    Panhard VCR/TT Armoured Personnel Carrier[16] 44 In service France
    BDX (DNC-2) Armoured Personnel Vehicle 95 In Service Belgium
    Panhard Véhicule Blindé Léger 40 In Service France
    V-150 Armoured Personnel Vehicle 26 In Service United States
    DN-IV Caballo Horse Armoured Personnel Vehicle 15 In Service Mexico
    DN-V Bufalo Buffalo Armoured Personnel Vehicle 27 In Service Mexico
    Infantry Transport Vehicles
    High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle 3,849[17] In Service United States
    M520 Goer In Service United States
    Freightliner M2 In Service Mexico/ United States
    M-35 In Service United States
    M151 MUTT In Service United States
    Chevrolet Silverado GMT900 In Service Mexico
    Ford Pickup In Service United States
    Dodge Ram In Service. Variants of 4x4 and 6x6 Mexico
    Tracked Armoured Vehicles
    Sedena-Henschel HWK-11 40 In Service Mexico/ Germany
    AMX-VCI 409 In Service France

which one of these was "donated" to the poor corrupt nation of mexico?

northern hunting. Welcome. They will love you here. Enjoy.

6. Google "CIFTA".

Clinton wanted it, Bush said no. Obama wants it.

Quote Originally Posted by northern hunting View Post
    REALLY? the US MILITARY made the G-3A3 rifle, the ERC-90 lynx, the FN-FAL, the MI-17, the Panhard VBL? No. the US has given No military aid to mexico, infact, its mexico who has given the US military aid.
    FOXNews.com - Mexican Troops Aid Katrina Efforts - U.S. & World
    Ironic, Huh?

Educate yourself, and show me your facts that the US gives free Aid to the mexican military.

Oh, by the way, the merida initiative was a deal for two overused old late 1980's UH-60's.

Land Vehicles
    Mexican Army Vehicle Inventory Vehicle/System Firm Number in Service Status Origin
    Wheeled Armoured Vehicles
    Lynx 90 Armoured Fighting Vehicle[15] 120 In Service France
    Panhard VCR Infantry Fighting Vehicle 40 In Service France
    Panhard VCR/TT Armoured Personnel Carrier[16] 44 In service France
    BDX (DNC-2) Armoured Personnel Vehicle 95 In Service Belgium
    Panhard Véhicule Blindé Léger 40 In Service France
    V-150 Armoured Personnel Vehicle 26 In Service United States
    DN-IV Caballo Horse Armoured Personnel Vehicle 15 In Service Mexico
    DN-V Bufalo Buffalo Armoured Personnel Vehicle 27 In Service Mexico
    Infantry Transport Vehicles
    High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle 3,849[17] In Service United States
    M520 Goer In Service United States
    Freightliner M2 In Service Mexico/ United States
    M-35 In Service United States
    M151 MUTT In Service United States
    Chevrolet Silverado GMT900 In Service Mexico
    Ford Pickup In Service United States
    Dodge Ram In Service. Variants of 4x4 and 6x6 Mexico
    Tracked Armoured Vehicles
    Sedena-Henschel HWK-11 40 In Service Mexico/ Germany
    AMX-VCI 409 In Service France

And I say so what! They send us drugs - we send them guns. Your solution (and the poser Iceman's too) would be to take away our 2A right to stop this flow. And then the weapon of choice would be a bolt action "sniper rifle" or a trench gun (shotgun). And I suppose you two mutton-heads would just walk down the list of firearms and give them all up until we're back to flintlocks?? Go back to the Huffington site you morons came from.
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

Quote Originally Posted by northern hunting View Post
    REALLY?

You may want to Google "US military aid to Mexico" one time before you shoot your mouth off. Some years the aid is in the hundreds of millions of dollars. Also, I have seen news footage of Mexican troops carrying M-16s and M4As. You don't think some of those don't end up in the hands of Los Zetas?

Methinks you watch too much PMSNBC. Did ya get your stats from Madcow?

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by MNBlackjack View Post
    You may want to Google "US military aid to Mexico" one time before you shoot your mouth off. Some years the aid is in the hundreds of millions of dollars.

Also, I have seen news footage of Mexican troops carrying M-16s and M4As. You don't think some of those don't end up in the hands of Los Zetas?

and According to one news story sold to them by corrupt Mexican Government officials..... but yet is is the US gun owners fault somehow for this happening..... Wish I could buy those at the next gun show, but (new full auto) they are illegal here...
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

You may want to Google "US military aid to Mexico" one time before you shoot your mouth off. Some years the aid is in the hundreds of millions of dollars. Also, I have seen news footage of Mexican troops carrying M-16s and M4As. You don't think some of those don't end up in the hands of Los Zetas?

the ONLY military branch that currently uses the M-16A2, is the Mexican marine branch, which purchased them in the early 1990's, while the Mexican federal police uses the M4 Carbine, which is being phased out by the german made G-36, following your fairy tale logic, the G-36 is also a gift to the mexican federal police. and im sure mexican military weapons do not end up in the hands of mexican drug gangs. the ONLY us Military aid money the USA has offered mexico, is 1.5 billion dollars, and the USA has only given 15% of that money to the mexican government.

Now, tell me, are those german made G3-A3 rifles given to mexico by the USA?

No, infact, i only watch and trust Worldnews.com, because unlike ANY news provider in the USA, they dont input any bias.

Quote Originally Posted by AvidshooterTX View Post
    Your solution (and the poser Iceman's too) would be to take away our 2A right to stop this flow. And then the weapon of choice would be a bolt action "sniper rifle" or a trench gun (shotgun). And I suppose you two mutton-heads would just walk down the list of firearms and give them all up until we're back to flintlocks?? Go back to the Huffington site you morons came from.
    No, i wouldnt want to loose my 30-30 rifle i use to go hunting, with, what makes you think that? because i point out the fact that most of the weapons used by Drug gangs in mexico are almost always US made tacticool AR-15'?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast