Mexico blames U.S for cartels weapons. - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mexico blames U.S for cartels weapons.

I still want to know - where does it stop? If we give up military-style semi-autos for the sake of Mexico can we have pumps, levers, bolts, revolvers, bows and arrows?
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

Quote Originally Posted by northern hunting View Post
    No, i wouldnt want to loose my 30-30 rifle i use to go hunting, with, what makes you think that? because i point out the fact that most of the weapons used by Drug gangs in mexico are almost always US made tacticool AR-15'?
    Well then you're a moron. You damn well will lose your .30-.30 rifle - not right away. But if you don't draw a line in the sand you will eventually be turning it in for detruction. Go look at some of the videos about Australia's and England's gun confiscations.
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

The ATF has already proven the vast majority of guns used by the Cartels come from sources outside the U.S. Some people just won't give up on trying to blame the U.S. for their problems.

Quote Originally Posted by AvidshooterTX View Post
    I still want to know - where does it stop? If we give up military-style semi-autos for the sake of Mexico can we have pumps, levers, bolts, revolvers, bows and arrows?
    yes, you are free to have pumps, levers, bolts, revolvers, bows and arrows. ANYONE with a criminal past should not even be allowed to the hunting section at walmart.

yes, you are free to have pumps, levers, bolts, revolvers, bows and arrows. ANYONE with a criminal past should not even be allowed to the hunting section at walmart.
    You don't get the slippery slope thing at all, do you? Did you know that in Germany - recently, not under Hitler - lever actions were classified as "assault weapons" and banned for civilian ownership? Do you think the Mexicans wil stop complaining when they're only being killed by drug gangs with pump rifles and shotguns?
    Avidshooter (Texas)

Exclamation

No, i wouldnt want to loose my 30-30 rifle i use to go hunting, with, what makes you think that? because i point out the fact that most of the weapons used by Drug gangs in mexico are almost always US made tacticool AR-15'?
    OK tell me I'm wrong here but any AR or M series gun is American made they are not being contracted out of the country so if they have one regardless of how they obtained it (but always though illegal channels) it will be an American made gun period....

Any AK they use no one in any media with any common sense or power of reasoning could (but some still do) possibly believe the full auto AK that they are using came from the US and are nothing more than briefly mentioned in the reports, but look at the bullet holes in the vehicles.... not .223, too many too closely spaced for semi auto fire.... 30 cal holes.....

So any fallacy that they are getting them from us via legal Chanel's and we are supplying them with guns is just that total natural cattle farm fertilizer....

Since we cannot import any of our own guns from any country that we have previously sold them to, then it is just a logical step in the DUH factor that they very easily could be getting them for a NATO country that is de commissioning them and Germany is noted for their sales of weapons and technology to those we are not friendly with!!!

Further If the cartels are using an AR platform then they are the very early ones that are capable of being converted to full auto, and were intended for National Guard use, are very buggy and jam prone. Check them out the cartels highly prefer the full autos for the spray n pray method of assignation and murder, it's called more firepower than your competition...
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

I really do not care what Mexico thinks and I do not care if they are getting their guns from Santa Clause or the Easter Bunny. The 2nd Amendment was written to protect our God given right to own guns so that we can protect ourselves from foreign or domestic enemies. There is no compromise when it comes to the 2nd Amendment.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I really do not care what Mexico thinks and I do not care if they are getting their guns for Santa Clause or the Easter Bunny. the 2nd Amendment was written to protect our God given right to on guns so that we can protect ourselves form foreign or domestic enemies. There is no compromise when it comes to the 2nd Amendment.
    That is the true bottom line in this discussion!!!
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

[QUOTE=HK4U;126093]I really do not care what Mexico thinks and I do not care if they are getting their guns for Santa Clause or the Easter Bunny. the 2nd Amendment was written to protect our God given right to on guns so that we can protect ourselves form foreign or domestic enemies. There is no compromise when it comes to the 2nd Amendment.[/QUOTE
    YUP!

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I really do not care what Mexico thinks and I do not care if they are getting their guns from Santa Clause or the Easter Bunny. The 2nd Amendment was written to protect our God given right to own guns so that we can protect ourselves from foreign or domestic enemies. There is no compromise when it comes to the 2nd Amendment.
    +1. That's the bottom line...and I add my signature to it!
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast