Mexico blames U.S for cartels weapons. - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Mexico blames U.S for cartels weapons.

I think maybe northern hunting is Senator Stuart Smalley posting his Obamaganda in between his episodes of idiocy on the Hill.

3. I can willingly give the Mexicans all the guns they want.....185 grains at a time (hollow point of course) or if they prefer, 150 grain pointed soft point from the 30-06.

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    OK tell me I'm wrong here but any AR or M series gun is American made they are not being contracted out of the country so if they have one regardless of how they obtained it (but always though illegal channels) it will be an American made gun period....

Any AK they use no one in any media with any common sense or power of reasoning could (but some still do) possibly believe the full auto AK that they are using came from the US and are nothing more than briefly mentioned in the reports, but look at the bullet holes in the vehicles.... not .223, too many too closely spaced for semi auto fire.... 30 cal holes.....

So any fallacy that they are getting them from us via legal Chanel's and we are supplying them with guns is just that total natural cattle farm fertilizer....

Since we cannot import any of our own guns from any country that we have previously sold them to, then it is just a logical step in the DUH factor that they very easily could be getting them for a NATO country that is de commissioning them and Germany is noted for their sales of weapons and technology to those we are not friendly with!!!

Further If the cartels are using an AR platform then they are the very early ones that are capable of being converted to full auto, and were intended for National Guard use, are very buggy and jam prone. Check them out the cartels highly prefer the full autos for the spray n pray method of assignation and murder, it's called more firepower than your competition...
    i dont know if your mind will let you understand, but it is MUCH easier to pay twice the amount of what a AR-15 costs in a US gun shop with no questions asked that shipping one in from cambodia.

Quote Originally Posted by TXiceman View Post
    I can willingly give the Mexicans all the guns they want.....185 grains at a time (hollow point of course) or if they prefer, 150 grain pointed soft point from the 30-06.

Ken
    and does are the kind of remarks that fuel people desire to out law guns, i just hope you know your are supporting gun bans.

Quote Originally Posted by MNBlackjack View Post
    I think maybe northern hunting is Senator Stuart Smalley posting his Obamaganda in between his episodes of idiocy on the Hill.
    trust me, if i was a senator i would be busy and actually doing something with my life, unlike a group of un educated back water retards thinking that a black president will take away their "GOD GIVEN GUUUUUUUNS!"

Quote Originally Posted by northern hunting View Post
    trust me, if i was a senator i would be busy and actually doing something with my life, unlike a group of un educated back water retards thinking that a black president will take away their "GOD GIVEN GUUUUUUUNS!"
    northern, some of those folks are actually educated. As far as the black president goes, I personally think it is about time. However, BO leans to far left for my tastes. I for one think you are a troll with comments such as this.

Exclamation

i dont know if your mind will let you understand, but it is MUCH easier to pay twice the amount of what a AR-15 costs in a US gun shop with no questions asked that shipping one in from cambodia.
    OK one more time wrap your head around this... any new AR you buy today will be one that the lower cannot be modified for full auto... so again any gun they buy here is going to be semi auto only not convertible unless you count that trigger crank thing... Have you ever priced a full auto??? they start at 14K with a class III license.... Not cheaper than a foreign market, and very easy to smuggle in to their country.

Any legitimate FFL that sells a gun has to run a NICS, add that to the fact that every AZ and Texas gun shop I have visited literally hates illegals and Mexicans with a passion and are not affraid to show it....

So again the Cartel primary weapons are full auto, and they are not coming from the civilians here PERIOD!
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

OK one more time wrap your head around this... any new AR you buy today will be one that the lower cannot be modified for full auto... so again any gun they buy here is going to be semi auto only not convertible unless you count that trigger crank thing... Have you ever priced a full auto??? they

So again the Cartel primary weapons are full auto, and they are not coming from the civilians here PERIOD!
    i can tell you right now, close to None of the weapons seized from narco terrorists are fully automatic. hell,
    the mexican army has even captured browning .30 cals that only work in semi automatic. if you have any
    knowledge on the M-16 and the AR-15, it is very easy to replace a piece of the AR-15 with one of that of a
    M-16. it is very possible of a AR-15 to be converted to fire fully automatic. and as for the " THEY ARE NOT
    COMING FROM CIVILLIANS HERE PERIOD!" comment, its ironic that the ATF has announced that 90% of
    weapons that mexico sent to the USA to be inspected ended up actually being and traced back to gun shops
    on the borded with mexico, and gun shows. ironic huh?

i can tell you right now, close to None of the weapons seized from narco terrorists are fully automatic. hell,
    the mexican army has even captured browning .30 cals that only work in semi automatic. if you have any
    knowledge on the M-16 and the AR-15, it is very easy to replace a piece of the AR-15 with one of that of a
    M-16. it is very possible of a AR-15 to be converted to fire fully automatic. and as for the " THEY ARE NOT
    COMING FROM CIVILLIANS HERE PERIOD!" comment, its ironic that the ATF has announced that 90% of
    weapons that mexico sent to the USA to be inspected ended up actually being and traced back to gun shops
    on the borded with mexico, and gun shows. ironic huh?
    You need to have another look at that news story, and not CNN's somewhat biased version of the ATF news release and no the new lowers cannot be converted, if you believe they can then again you are taking what those who think they know too seriously.

Back when the AR-15 was first released for public sale they had the same basic lower as the Military M-16 but when people figured it out and for a simple part could convert their civilian gun for full auto.... the ATF quickly intervened and hence that was put to a speeching halt back in the early 70"s so if you can find a early 70's era AR then yes it is very easy to convert.

Meanwhile look closer at the photos of the so called US civilian guns with a true gun nut, some are obvioulsy stolen, some are from the gun dealer that had a gun shop (now serving time) just to sell to illegals, but most are ex military full autos....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

wolfhunter Guest
    You need to have another look at that news story, and not CNN's somewhat biased version of the ATF news release and no the new lowers cannot be converted, if you believe they can then again you are taking what those who think they know too seriously.

Back when the AR-15 was first released for public sale they had the same basic lower as the Military M-16 but when people figured it out and for a simple part could convert their civilian gun for full auto.... the ATF quickly intervened and hence that was put to a speeching halt back in the early 70"s so if you can find a early 70's era AR then yes it is very easy to convert.

Meanwhile look closer at the photos of the so called US civilian guns with a true gun nut, some are obvioulsy stolen, some are from the gun dealer that had a gun shop (now serving time) just to sell to illegals, but most are ex military full autos....
    The Mexican government sent records for 10% of the confiscated weapons. Of that 10%, only 90% were tracked to US Points of Sale. Nine out of one hundred is not Ninety Percent. The photos of confiscated arms that I've seen showed AKs, RPGs and grenades, along with a few bolt action rifles and some handguns.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast