The world as I know it

Thread: The world as I know it

Exclamation The world as I know it

This is the opinion of Festus...Not usacarry or any other organization

1. Carter Gave back the Panama Ditch
    2. The Chinese have placed military posts at each end of the ditch
    3. China has the largest merchant marine fleet in the world (COSCO China ocean shipping co.)
    4. Drug Cartels have destabilized the Mexican Govt.
    5. Drug cartels operate with absolute impunity from Central America thru Juarez Mexico
    6. China could care less about this because the drug problems will keep us from looking at what they are doing.
    7. Cuba is a convenient commie staging ground for china
    8. Cuban advisors can move freely about Central America and Mexico with out most "dumb" Americans taking too much notice.
    9. North Korea (a puppet of china) will rattle sabers and scream bloody murder as a diversion.
    10. The US Military (best trained in the world) will have its hands full "IF" things go to hell in a handbasket in the Middle East, Korea and Mexico simultaneously.
    11. The UN will suddenly flex it's muscles and lend all manor of aid that we don't want or need (martial law and gun confiscation)

12. Communism comes to America (no more churches, guns, bibles, or freedom)

This is just a scenario I have been mulling over...not facts just a possible future if we screw up bad enough.

Please don't ask me for facts, do the research yourself. Then be shocked at what you find.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

You may be right. Another thing I have thought about is if and when we are invaded China for one has ships in and out of our ports all the time. You know with free trade and all. How easy would it be for merchant ships, China or any other country, to pull into our docks with the belly of the ships full of solders and weapons? Trojan Horse. They would be in our streets before we even knew what hit us.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    You may be right. Another thing I have thought about is if and when we are invaded China for one has ships in and out or our ports all the time. You know with free trade and all. How easy would it be for merchant ships, China or any other country, to pull into our docks with the belly of the ships full of solders and weapons? Trojan Horse. They would be in our streets before we even knew what hit us.
    If that ever happened we would be in some serious trouble. I pray it never happens
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

War, children, it's just a shot away.
    It's just a shot away. " Rolling Stones; 1969"

The right combination(s) of Festus' #'s 2 - 11 could indeed lead to # 12
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

Sounds quite like a Tom Clancy novel, to be honest.
    -Austin