Liberals told to leave - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Liberals told to leave

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfsniper View Post
    You cannot call yourself a liberal and say that you love guns and hunting. For years liberals have been trying to steal our freedoms and guns from us. And to me that is just wrong!! To vote for obama was to vote away our freedom and our GOD given right to KEEP AND BEAR ARMS! No! liberals HATE everything about gun ownership and hunting!! I AM A PROUD REPUBLICAN AND VETERAN!! And yes I own several guns and LOVE to hunt! And am a licensed CCW carrier! GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
    Of course I can. I just did. For you to tell me what I am or am not is simply you pre judging me. You don't know me. Don't pretend to know what I think or feel or do or how I voted or what I can or cannot call myself. I'm a licensed CCW carrier. I'm an Army veteran. I own many different types of firearms. I'm a liberal. I'm a woman. I probably break every mold you probably believe that a liberal falls into. Live with it. Not all liberals hate guns! I like the idea of saying instead that we are either pro 2A or not. Liberal or conservative has little to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Instead of thinking of it in terms of "Liberal" or "Conservative," which are words thrown around with most people not knowing the true meaning of either word, why not think of it in terms of for freedom, or against it.

Gdcleanfun refers to herself as a liberal, yet believes in her second amendment right to keep and bear arms, contrary to many people in her "political party." How about we cast down this two party system crap, and work together to bring about a new renaissance. It is the two party system, that keeps the fat cats in office, while we bicker amongst ourselves over trivial things, while they are commiting war crimes, and killing millions of people.

To lonewolfsniper: I completely understand where you're coming from. Obama is a piece of s***, as well as most "liberals" in government offices. But you can't judge anyone and everyone who calls themselves a 'liberal', just for being a 'liberal'.

IMHO, the two-party system is the biggest scam in the history of our country, second only to the Federal Reserve. We need to break the paradigm.
    Very well said!

Exclamation Freedom is freedom......

I believe in our second amendment to keep and bear arms. I believe in our first amendment right to free speech. I believe in a tax payers right to services for which he or she has paid.

I don't have a problem with this guys dislike of Obama. While I wouldn't go as far as to say that he is the Antichrist, I do think that he is a terrible choice to lead our country. That said, I DO NOT think that politics belong in a Hunter Safety class. I came from a liberal, gun hating family. It was only my Scoutmasters recommendation that convinced my mother to allow me to participate in the class. The result? I never became a hunter, but I did become a shooter and a STAUNCH supporter of our second amendment.

I believe that we lost a chance to turn a soon-to-be responsible American voter into a thinking, pro second amendment voter. Besides, as Americans, we are allowed to vote for anyone we want, even if it is a bad choice.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    Besides, as Americans, we are allowed to vote for anyone we want, even if it is a bad choice.
    I agree, but as a voter, you have a responsibility to know what kind of candidate you're voting for. Anyone that researches Obama's past for 30 minutes, can clearly see he is not the kind of guy we want for President.

We need to remember that it is not ourselves we should be fighting. It is the people vs the powers of this world that is the real fight. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:11-13.
    The private bankers are in control. And corrupt puppets like Obama, who would sell thier souls for a buck, are just the front men. The men on top of the Federal Reserve, the Bank of England, Wall Street, IMF, CFR, etc. are the people who make the policies. Who set the agenda for the Bushes and the Obamas to sell to us. See through thier trickery, educate yourself and others. Fight back.

We all hang together, or we will surely hang separately.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    I agree, but as a voter, you have a responsibility to know what kind of candidate you're voting for. Anyone that researches Obama's past for 30 minutes, can clearly see he is not the kind of guy we want for President.

We need to remember that it is not ourselves we should be fighting. It is the people vs the powers of this world that is the real fight. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:11-13.
    The private bankers are in control. And corrupt puppets like Obama, who would sell thier souls for a buck, are just the front men. The men on top of the Federal Reserve, the Bank of England, Wall Street, IMF, CFR, etc. are the people who make the policies. Who set the agenda for the Bushes and the Obamas to sell to us. See through thier trickery, educate yourself and others. Fight back.

We all hang together, or we will surely hang separately.
    I agree. To many people are afraid of the C word, afraid of being tagged with the name conspiracy nut to admit to what is happening. Thus they cling to the idea that all the things that have happened over the course of many years is just some how one big accident by leaders that just don't know any better. That is true to a large part because most have formed their beliefs on a view of American and world history that have been presented by the public education system and the press that are both very much designed to keep the citizens from knowing what the truth really is.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

How people vote is there business, that's why we have a SECRET ballot. Problem is, it's the "Left Wing" leaning politicians that are working to eliminate the secret ballot process Labor Unions are working feverishly to take away the right of members to vote in private. They want to know how you voted. I can only guess why. It's no business or any one and especially a Hunter Safety instructor how any of his class voted. I do think though that if he "Genuinely" realized his wrong doing and apologized, he should be allowed to return to hunter safety teaching. Political opinions will always have a place in all walks of our lives, however they MUST be reserved to friendly discussion and not prejudicial acts. This instructor may be "Pro 2A", but he's definitely "Anti 1A"

8. Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    I have to disagree on this one, this was a prime opportunity to convert a liberal in to a redneck religious gun loving republican....

That is an ignorant statement. There are thousands of Liberals who love their guns and shoot nearly everyday. There are millions of democrats that own guns. Many of them even have CCW's. This hate is why we will loose our rights. Because of narrow minded bigots that cant see past their nose

Liberals is the wrong wording. Left Leaning, Obamabots!!! that's more accurate
    M1 Garand, Kimber Custom Carry II, Ruger P-95, Mossberg Persuader 12ga., Charles Daly 12ga(My gobbler gobbler)
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/10/311.html

10. Quote Originally Posted by DocBoCook View Post
    Liberals is the wrong wording. Left Leaning, Obamabots!!! that's more accurate
    After talking with most Democrats I know they voted against BUSH and not for Obama. As most see it he was the lesser of the two evils. If there had been a viable independent candidate this past election he would have done really well. We are stuck with what we have for the next 4 years and whining like a 4 year old just makes the right look stupid. Grow some nads and make a fight for what you want

don't know where that guy's head was.. I mean I hate obama too and for sure do not look forward to what he will try to do with our 2A rights... but that is getting into trying to force your beliefs onto some one else which is never the right thing to do.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast