Hang in there Sheriff Joe Arpaio, We are with you! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hang in there Sheriff Joe Arpaio, We are with you!

Quote Originally Posted by FOXBARON View Post
    Gee, wouldn't it be nice if our Federal Officials took their oath of office as seriously as Sheriff Joe?
    that would be great! unfortunately too many people just let it happen the way big brother wants it.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Thumbs up Good for Sherrif Appaio!

Quote Originally Posted by mot mayhem View Post
    I might be wrong in my train of thought..... but, if they are ILLEGAL, do they even have any rights? I mean, they shouldn't be here in the first place, they are breaking our laws, and yet they are still defended as normal legal citizens. I am for fair treatment to all, but they have no rights. Especially when they break the law right from the start by coming here illegally.
    I've got to disagree with you in practice, although your heart is in the right place.

I do believe that anyone in this country is subject to the same rights and protection under the law. If you are here illegally, you should get a fair hearing, and then you should be deported. We should secure our borders so those same people can not return. You broke the law by coming illegally, and you are not welcome here for (as it currently stands) ten years. If you commit a crime here, you are punished, as we would anyone else, and THEN you are deported.

If we start taking away protective rights, eventually that same logic will be twisted into use against us. I would rather have a system in place for dealing with illegals within the criminal justice system than allow the police to become even MORE used to riding roughshod over our rights.

"In Germany, they came first for the Communists, And I didnít speak up because I wasnít a Communist; And then they came for the trade unionists, And I didnít speak up because I wasnít a trade unionist; And then they came for the Jews, And I didnít speak up because I wasnít a Jew; And then . . . they came for me . . . And by that time there was no one left to speak up." Martin Niemoller, 1955
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by FOXBARON View Post
    Gee, wouldn't it be nice if our Federal Officials took their oath of office as seriously as Sheriff Joe?
    The problem may be that their true allegiance may be more to the lluminati than America.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12