Fox News Anti-Second Amendment Statements By Wesley Clark and Geraldo Rivera
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fox News Anti-Second Amendment Statements By Wesley Clark and Geraldo Rivera

Fox News Anti-Second Amendment Statements By Wesley Clark and Geraldo Rivera

Your Urgent Attention is drawn to Anti-Second Amendment Statements made by Gerardo Rivera and Retired General Wesley Clark, (now a employee of Fox News) and Obama Supporter, on Fox News which aired at least on prime-time Sunday March 15th between 7-7:30PM PST. Basically, General Clark emphasized the need for the immediate ban on all semi-auto firearms and blamed the violence in Mexico on U.S. guns being purchased legally and then run across the border... Gerardo whole heartily agreed with General Clark and stated what do Americans need with Ak-47's for duck hunting anyway? something not only egregious, and obviously lacking any factual basis and could be used to fuel a Nation-Wide semi-auto ban that we know Gun Ban Obama and Company already supports... Which is obviously a clear infringement of the second amendment... please contact the NRA, GOA, SAF, any other pro-second amendment organizations, and Fox News asap and let them know your discontent! Get this everywhere Quick!

3. OHHHHHHHHHHHHH Geraldo one scary guy who has absolutely ZERO creds with anyone in this country. Who gives a rats azz what he says. NO ONE LISTENS TO HIM and never have

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Basically, General Clark emphasized the need for the immediate ban on all semi-auto firearms and blamed the violence in Mexico on U.S. guns being purchased legally and then run across the border... Gerardo whole heartily agreed with General Clark and stated what do Americans need with Ak-47's for duck hunting anyway?
    Scary? Yes it is, people may not listen to Gerardo but he is just driving the point home. Just like the obnoxious person that sells Oxy Clean or whatever it is on TV. If you watch TV you know the person I'm talking about. There job is to be so obnoxious that you remember the ad. Same principle here, Unfortantaly people will listen to this and think, Hummmmm if General Clark thinks that it must not be so bad. Billy, opps , I mean Gerardo just made you remember the statement. 90% of the people who watch the news just accept what they are told.

Tell Fox what you think.

5. So they are both buffoons. Ill write to Fox tomorrow as I have a headache right now....
    Kel Tec Freak & 2A Activist
    Grass Roots Gun Rights SC

thedoc96 Guest

Dont forget...

When Geraldo drew the map in the sand depicting the location of the unit he was embedded with!!! He is concerned with NO ONE's safety! This would be funny if it werent so dangerous.

thedoc96 Guest

How about...

Blaming the violence in Mexico on the vicious drug cartels who employ former military and other mercenary organizations as their enforcers? How about we place the blame squarely where it belongs instead of on law abiding citizens of this nation? My weapons have never even heard of Mexico, so why should they be banned? History teaches us time and time again that the implementation of more laws has never been an effective measure against crime. Let us instead target the criminals and prosecute them to the fullest extent possible! In my line of work I have become privy to just how many career criminals skate on serious felonies. But our government sees fit to impose additional restrictions on me. PUT THE BAD GUY IN PRISON AND YOU WILL HAVE LESS CRIME!! I promise you all would be sick if you knew how many serious violent felons walk amongst us because some bleeding heart judge wants to give him a chance!! Its sickening!

Quote Originally Posted by thedoc96 View Post
    Blaming the violence in Mexico on the vicious drug cartels who employ former military and other mercenary organizations as their enforcers? How about we place the blame squarely where it belongs instead of on law abiding citizens of this nation? My weapons have never even heard of Mexico, so why should they be banned? History teaches us time and time again that the implementation of more laws has never been an effective measure against crime. Let us instead target the criminals and prosecute them to the fullest extent possible! In my line of work I have become privy to just how many career criminals skate on serious felonies. But our government sees fit to impose additional restrictions on me. PUT THE BAD GUY IN PRISON AND YOU WILL HAVE LESS CRIME!! I promise you all would be sick if you knew how many serious violent felons walk amongst us because some bleeding heart judge wants to give him a chance!! Its sickening!
    no freakin kidding!!!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

FORTUNEATLY!!!! Fox news has the claim "Fair and Balanced" Clark and Rivera may be or lean to the left, but the majority of the other folks lean to the right. Kinda like John Stossel represents right leanings on ABC. All news organizations have to keep a token dissenter around for "good measure". Even CNN has Lou Dobbs and a couple others. I know of no one that watches Geraldo or pays attention to anything Clark says. As a matter of fact the people I know would be way more lilely to oppose anything Clark says.

I expected such comments from Clark. I am surprised that Gerlado agreed. I was yelling at the TV right after he made the comments. He is basically a moron and often just babbels on. I think most of America realizes that.
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"
    -- George Washington

Trouble in Mexico? Anti-Gunners Say, "Blame America.":
    NRA-ILA :: Trouble in Mexico? Anti-Gunners Say, "Blame America."

Better quit bitching about what is being said, and start writing the media, the NRA, GOA, SAF, and our Representatives in Washington about this B.S. ...

There are anti-firearm and ammunition measures on the floor of the house and senate as these words hit the internet...

Time for a New American Tea Party:
    New American Tea Party

Glen Beck The 9.12 Project:
    THE912PROJECT.COM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast