Let's try this - Everyone Sending The Second Amendment on July 4th - Page 10
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Let's try this - Everyone Sending The Second Amendment on July 4th

Quote Originally Posted by bejwilkins View Post
    I am so tired of the political crap of California, we are a household of honest hard working business owners, that has been "hit" 4 times by night time break ins. Tried to get CCW in our "home county", quote from the app for permit ~ if this is for personal protection only..... forget it. I read the article from the lady in Texas who's parents were killed in their restaraunt. She lobbied until it is legal to "carry" crime rate has dropped significantly. California is laying off our law enforcement because they have destroyed our economy by overspending, but yet they will not allow us to protect ourselves from the criminals that they have released recently because they are broke!!! What can we do? Any suggestions? There are many of us who just want to be legal with our home security.

I feel your pain, my family was California pioneers...

My suggestion may be quite obvious to some...
    VOTE!
    Check the records and the history of those that seek to represent you at the State, Local & other municipality levels...

City Council's etc...

AND get politically active and get other friends, family, neighbors etc politically active; at the very least educate as many as possible on the pros & cons of those seeking to represent you...

The Time For Closet Conservatism Is Over!

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    I feel your pain, my family was California pioneers...

My suggestion may be quite obvious to some...
    VOTE!
    Check the records and the history of those that seek to represent you at the State, Local & other municipality levels...

City Council's etc...

AND get politically active and get other friends, family, neighbors etc politically active; at the very least educate as many as possible on the pros & cons of those seeking to represent you...

The Time For Closet Conservatism Is Over!
    +1 Thanks Bo---
    I have family still in the High Desert... When I was out there last fall, I met allot of people that felt the same oppression. The prCalifornia Primary is June 8, 2010
    June 8, 2010, Statewide Direct Primary Election - Elections & Voter Information - California Secretary of State
    It's time now to go to work...
    Semper Fi

Exclamation

The 4th is just over 3 weeks away and a good time to remind the group to be ready to send their Rep's and Senators a copy of 2A...

On july the fourth, cut and paste the second amendment to a simple word document. mail it to every congressman, senator and the president. Do not add to it, do not inject your own opinion let the second do it's job as written. Contact every gun owner you know and get this one rolling. Contact the NRA and others. Move it or lose it.

Here is a link that will allow you contact your congressman, both senators and the office of the President all at the same time.

NRA-ILA :: Action Center
    Semper Fi

wolfhunter Guest
    Easy to do and gets the message across.

Remember, don't add anything to it. Just send the Second Amendment.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Easy to do and gets the message across.

Remember, don't add anything to it. Just send the Second Amendment.
    A great idea. I'm in.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Exclamation Less than a month to go.

Now is the time to get the ball rolling...
    Send the second amendment no more and no less to every politician in Washington DC. Remind them that we are proud Americans with a Gun Owning heritage. Make no threats and be professional...Contact everyone you know and let's get the ball rolling.

Remember that is the Second Amendment as written...let it do it's job and speak for you. If enough gun owners do this it will scare the crap out of the bed wetting liberals who think they know best.

Time it so that your message gets to DC on or about the 4th of July.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Letters Printed and ready for the morning mail.

Semper Fi

[CO IM IN

LOR="Red"][/COLOR]

Exclamation Now is the Time...Send all letters now!!!!

Send the second amendment no more and no less to every politician in Washington DC. Remind them that we are proud Americans with a Gun Owning heritage. Make no threats and be professional...Contact everyone you know and let's get the ball rolling.

Remember that is the Second Amendment as written...let it do it's job and speak for you. If enough gun owners do this it will scare the crap out of the bed wetting liberals who think they know best.

Let's make them sweat!!! They know that November is coming!!!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Exclamation A special Fourth of july thankyou

Thank you to all you Patriots who took the time to send the second amendment to congress and the senate. Let's hope we sent a clear message to them and scared them out of their boots.

I am going to ask you all for help now for next year's effort. Let's see if we can get so many gun owners involved that it makes the news. I do not care who takes credit for it just as long as we get it done in grand style!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN PATRIOTS AND VETERANS!!!!!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast