Let's try this - Everyone Sending The Second Amendment on July 4th - Page 11
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Let's try this - Everyone Sending The Second Amendment on July 4th

i'm in!

It is now the perfect time to send out that second amendment cut and paste to the members of congress.

Again though I stress just send the second amendment so more no less and no editorial or anything that can be construed as a threat!!!!!!!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Awsome idea, count my Emails to your list..
    I have written to all of my legislators so many times, theyre probably thinking, Who is this guy and why doesn't he have a job.
    One if the best Ideas I have heard.
    Keep your paws off my Carrots and my guns
    My rules to live by Never trust a squirrel, never french kiss an ardvark and never bring Jumbo hotdogs to a nudist colony barbcue.

don't forget, its today
    My rules to live by Never trust a squirrel, never french kiss an ardvark and never bring Jumbo hotdogs to a nudist colony barbcue.

I sent my emails, (( In the subject field I wrote..I Vote))
    I urge all Connecticut residents to do the same....

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

I am sorry that I missed this for the 4th. I have however completed the E-mail posting to all my reps and the Obummer!
    Thank for the great idea

Great idea. I am in!
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. -- Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Send the second amendment no more and no less to every politician in Washington DC. Remind them that we are proud Americans with a Gun Owning heritage. Make no threats and be professional...Contact everyone you know and let's get the ball rolling.

Remember that is the Second Amendment as written...let it do it's job and speak for you. If enough gun owners do this it will scare the crap out of the bed wetting liberals who think they know best.

Let's make them sweat!!! They know that November is coming!!!
    Sorry Festus, I hear ya and know you're good - they're already bought and paid for ... - "make them sweat"? no, they don't do that anymore ... the trend is set - America will never be America again. Best we can do is study the American Civil War and take notes. Ultimately, words must cease and blood must flow. It's reached that point - just a matter of months.

The 2nd is my email signature, everyone gets it from me every time I send them anything. Also my Sig here.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast