Let's try this - Everyone Sending The Second Amendment on July 4th - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's try this - Everyone Sending The Second Amendment on July 4th

Could do this now and do again on/near July 4th....

Ceicei

Passed the idea on to my State organization, the NJCSD. I'm in, for both the original idea and the supplemental thoughts. Great idea, and plenty of time to implement it!
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Easy, simple, and fast. I'll happily join in. May I suggest, festus, that you post this elsewhere and ask all to spread this to all related blogs / forums / etc.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

You'd better send it on July 1st.

uncle_jay_explains_the_news

uncle_jay_explains_the_news
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

6. Count me in too!
    Glock 26
    Nevada CFP Holder
    NRA Member

Exclamation Keep the momentum rolling

Please contact other boards you are on and let's get this thing in high gear!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

NY unfortunately. To be remedied when I retire.
    Here it is for all of us to copy and paste:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

The only thing I'll do is underline the phrase "the right of the people..."

Exclamation IF You look at the other articles here...

IF You look at the other articles here...you will see the need for us to do this. I have already contacted the NRAILA and ECTARR contacted the NJ gun guru's. We need someone who can contact the USSF, and others such as GOA and JPFO. Let's pull together and show the world that we are serious in maintaining our rights.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

I forwarded a link to this thread to all gun owners in my address book. GOAL will have speakers at my gun club meeting first week of next month. I'll get this in our news letter, and see if I can get it on our website. Also will mention it to GOAL. Lets do this thing.

I just made this Word Document, and made it so TWO will fit on a piece of paper in bold print which I will cut on the paper cutter, print out hundreds and hand out at gun shows and gun club meetings. I also posted it on some other forums

SECOND AMENDMENT MASS E-MAIL
    This was started by a member of the USAcarry.com/forum website and is spreading like wildfire. It is an FREE way of letting the government know gun owners care and are watching what they do.

On July the fourth, cut and paste the second amendment to a simple word document. Mail it to every congressman, senator and the president. Do not add to it, do not inject your own opinion let the second do it's job as written. Contact every gun owner you know and get this one rolling. Contact the NRA and others. Move it or lose it.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast