Let's try this - Everyone Sending The Second Amendment on July 4th - Page 5
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's try this - Everyone Sending The Second Amendment on July 4th

I am on board with this! be easy to remember as the 4th of July is my actual birthday too!

TIME FOR A NEW DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE!

Tax Day Tea Party

New American Tea Party

See my post in the 'General' section, (We the people stimulus bill). I'm going to mail the constitution copy with a tea bag as mentioned in the video. Envelopes already printed...
    Conflict is inevitable, combat is a choice!

Quote Originally Posted by skipjack_1st View Post
    See my post in the 'General' section, (We the people stimulus bill). I'm going to mail the constitution copy with a tea bag as mentioned in the video. Envelopes already printed...
    Don't bother sending a real tea bag. Anything sent to Washington (Congress or the President) is opened off site, somewhere in VA. The tea bag will never reach your intended destination. Instead, take a picture of a tea bag and include that with your letter.

Paste this image into your letter and print it:
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

The Wiphe gets tea from some health food store she calls "De Tox Tea". One cup of that tea will send you to the throne room with your Guns & Ammo Mag in just an hour or so.. This Tea is truely dual purpose... and maybe more a little more apprepro....
    Semper Fi

I'm in, too! You have a great idea and I'll do what I can to spread the word on Twitter.

wolfhunter Guest
    Guys, some of you appear easily confused. Send TEABAG TAGS for April 15th. Send the quote of the SECOND AMENDMENT for July 4th. TWO seperate events. This thread is about 2A on July 4, the other thread is about teabags on April 15.

Can Do Festus!

Redaussies & F.B.

Talking Welcome to the site and thankyou!

Quote Originally Posted by Redaussies View Post
    Can Do Festus!

Redaussies & F.B.
    Welcome to the site and thankyou!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Exclamation This has really picked up steam!!!!

You guys and gals have done a great job with getting the word out!

NOW let's make it stick! Please reingage with all the agencies/boards you have contacted and let's get going bigger and faster!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast