Let's try this - Everyone Sending The Second Amendment on July 4th - Page 6
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's try this - Everyone Sending The Second Amendment on July 4th

Will do! Great idea. I'm in and I'll get everyone I know to do the same.
    "I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical." - Thomas Jefferson
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Exclamation With what is going on today we need this more than ever

Please get the word out on this. Mention it at the tea parties. Contact family, friends, co-workers, enemies, anyone who will listen.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

4. Talking Send Your Dirty Gun Patches

IMHO, they have seen the 2nd Amendment - save the trees and send them dirty gun patches

That way, they know your guns are being used regularly, are clean and ready

I am in

I'll be doing this for sure and I think this might be the next subject for my kids to study in U.S. History. I home school all three of my kids.

Is it legal to send a lead soaked patch to these guys? It's a great idea, and lord knows I could send some nasty ones!
    "I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical." - Thomas Jefferson
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Im in
    Let every soul be subject unto the [U.S. Constitution.] For there is no [Constitution] but of God: the [Constitution] that be [is] ordained of God. Whosoever therefore resisteth the [Constitution], resisteth the ordinance of God:American Romans Ch.13v1-7 C.Baldwin

Exclamation DO NOT send dirty patches

This could be construed as a threat and will surely bring the goon squads. Just send the second amendment as written. It is a NON THREATENING reminder that we have a dog in this fight.
    1. A dirty patch is a hazardous substance subject to federal regulation
    2. A dirty patch contains unknown substances that will set off the sensor in the mail rooms of he capital and will be considered an act of domestic terrorism.
    3. I like all you knuckleheads way to much to let you place yourselves in harms way.
    4. DON'T DO IT BECAUSE IT IS WAY BAD
    5. PPLLLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE!

again please just send the second amendment as written with no changes and no threatening dirty pathches.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

I thought so! I'll be sending 2A email and snail mail!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Exclamation now is the time to prepare your 2a envelopes

Please start ramping up your 2a push of sending congress a message of the second amendment.
    It will take a lot of work but we as a team can do it!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast