Let's try this - Everyone Sending The Second Amendment on July 4th - Page 9
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's try this - Everyone Sending The Second Amendment on July 4th

1. Thumbs up 4th

HAPPY FOURTH everyone! Enjoy your freedom and thanks for loading up the desks of those that vote on our behalf with reminders of what their job really is and who really has the power.

NRA Lifetime Member

“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.” Ronald Reagan

Exclamation A special thank you

Thank you to all you guys and gals who helped send the Second amendment to those who need it.

I hope that mail rooms in DC are crammed to capacity in the coming days and that some teeth were set on edge by "we the people".

Thanks to all and happy 4TH.

I'll be at a shrimp boil all day on the 4th!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

If alot of people across the nation did this, do you think it will make national news?
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

The only thing I do not like about this is attaching my name and address to all those e-mails .. .. .. it's enough that they know I have a permit.

Quote Originally Posted by PX4storm View Post
    The only thing I do not like about this is attaching my name and address to all those e-mails .. .. .. it's enough that they know I have a permit.
    The fed having your email address and or emails is the least of your/our worries...

IF you already have a CCW, every state & federal law enforcement agency in the Country already has your name, address, phone number, social security number, drivers license number etc., and that you are a known firearm owner...

This like mandatory handgun registration in many States, Cities and Counties Such as Clark County, Nevada; are yet another form of De Facto Firearm Registration...

Which in the history of the world has ALWAYS let to confiscation...

YouTube - Obama on concealed weapons permits

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...fiscation.html

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/2nd-a...pen-watch.html

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

It is time to gear up for our second annual 2A mailing

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    On july the fourth, cut and paste the second amendment to a simple word document. mail it to every congressman, senator and the president. Do not add to it, do not inject your own opinion let the second do it's job as written. Contact every gun owner you know and get this one rolling. Contact the NRA and others. Move it or lose it.

Here is a link that will allow you contact your congressman, both senators and the office of the President all at the same time.

NRA-ILA :: Action Center
    It is time to start making plans for our second annual 2A Mailing.

We have 6 months to let every gun owner we can shake awake know and get them on board for this.

Lets see if we can get support from:
    GOA
    NRA
    JPFO
    VFW
    American Legion
    ELKS
    MOOSE
    Masonic Lodges
    NHSSF
    Pink Pistols
    and any other organization you can think of!

please get this out on every other forum you guys are on. Last year was a HUGE SUCCESS! This year will be even better!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Count me in Festus...

I am with you all the way on this one. I will compose a letter and get it on its way.
    Sharon Schuckman
    Put on the Armor of God. And carry the biggest weapon you have.

Exclamation 90 days and counting

We only have 90 days left to get the word out. Lets get moving.
    Send a copy of the second ammendment to every elected official you can think of.
    Just the second ammendment...nothing more nothing less. Let the second do its job!

We did great last year we can do even better this year. Contact your friends and family too.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Cool Commifornia CCW laws

I am so tired of the political crap of California, we are a household of honest hard working business owners, that has been "hit" 4 times by night time break ins. Tried to get CCW in our "home county", quote from the app for permit ~ if this is for personal protection only..... forget it. I read the article from the lady in Texas who's parents were killed in their restaraunt. She lobbied until it is legal to "carry" crime rate has dropped significantly. California is laying off our law enforcement because they have destroyed our economy by overspending, but yet they will not allow us to protect ourselves from the criminals that they have released recently because they are broke!!! What can we do? Any suggestions? There are many of us who just want to be legal with our home security.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast