Presidential candidates ask for NRA support

Thread: Presidential candidates ask for NRA support

Presidential candidates ask for NRA support

This is from about a month ago so many of you have probably already read it. I just found it interesting. While, again, I don't really believe what most politicians say, it's worth a read.

http://www.nraila.org/Issues/Article...=255&issue=047
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

2nd Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidM View Post
    This is from about a month ago so many of you have probably already read it. I just found it interesting. While, again, I don't really believe what most politicians say, it's worth a read.

http://www.nraila.org/Issues/Article...=255&issue=047

Mosst buracrats are masters of the double speak and their motto is "Tell the people what they want to hear."
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

It was interesting to watch...

I live in Arkansas, so I can at least verify that Huckabee is pro 2A. I don't actually like him for president, but he's pro 2A for sure.
    Truth is mighty and will prevail. There is nothing the matter with this, except that it ain't so.

-Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by ishi View Post
    I live in Arkansas, so I can at least verify that Huckabee is pro 2A. I don't actually like him for president, but he's pro 2A for sure.

He'd make a great VP.

My only worry is the former Mayor of NY - "Rudy the RINO". This guy had a 'mental flash' that guns in the hands of private citizens is OK now, but he sure trashed the 2nd Amendment while he was in office. The rest of the field seems to be nonstarters as of right now - and we all know what will happen if Slick Willie and Shillary get in the White House (aside from all the stemware, dishes, and silverware disappearing again!).
    If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Mark Twain

I don't trust Rudy either. If I had to chose between him and Hillary, however, it would require no thought.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Dumb And Dumber

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidM View Post
    I don't trust Rudy either. If I had to chose between him and Hillary, however, it would require no thought.

I am not so sure. Some one once said better the devil you know than the devil you don't know. It however will not come down to the choice between the two for me because I will vote third party before I vote for either of them.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

The devil is going to have his way if we don't interced for this election. Pray for rain in Georgia.