Pelosi Tells Illegal Immigrants That Work Site Raids are Un-American - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pelosi Tells Illegal Immigrants That Work Site Raids are Un-American

Their are too many people in California attached to the government sow to ever vote her out.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    So what are the chances of the California people that voted her in to office seeing the light and voting her out.....
    About the same as Kennedy's constituents voting him out or the voters in Chicago voting out Daily.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by AussieRogue View Post
    Screw the ***** she should arrested for inciting illegally activity
    Arrested and brought up on charges of high treason!!!

Nicolas Cage in National Treasure; "We committed high treason against the crown when we signed the Declaration of Independance. Had we lost the war, we would have been drawn and quartered, beheaded, and my favorite, our entrails cut out and BURNED!!"

5. Actually, I agree, the way we enforce our immigration laws is unAmerican. They are illegal aliens, round them up, send them home. If law enforcement catches them, throw them in jail until they can be shipped home. Period.
    I also agree the current laws suck. We need to change the laws so the people we want to be here can stay, you know, the hard working ones who want to come to America to be Americans. We need to keep the ones we don't want out, the ones who come here to make a buck, who refuse to learn English, who try and keep their own culture. If you want to keep your culture and language, stay where you are.

"But America was created by immigrants". Tell that to the last group of Americans without the ability to enforce immigration policy, the Indians. Also remember, most people who created this country had a good chance of failure. You know, death by disease, starvation, the aformentioned Narive Americans, etc. Now they show up and demand free healthcare and education (paid for by???).
    She's right, things have to change. Oh yes, I'm married to an immigrant who feels the same way.

WTF??? Our founding fathers will beat the hell out of her in the afterlife... or maybe Satan will make her his *****...

Quote Originally Posted by AussieRogue View Post
    Screw the ***** she should arrested for inciting illegally activity
    A good portion of congress would have to go along with her.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

So what are the chances of the California people that voted her in to office seeing the light and voting her out.....

San Fran and LA? Not much chance. There are a few good people there but not enough to even make a difference.

Nancy Pelosi

What an embarisment to this country we have in our speaker of the house!

Lightbulb Received a e mail today from the RNC

Short version, NY has an election in 12 days, it is leaning toward the republican candidate, if they win Poliski could loose her standing as the majority leader....
    So call anyone you know in the NY area and get them out to vote....

An important Special Election for a congressional seat is approaching in 12 days and your support for the conservative Republican candidate is urgently needed!
    The battle is for the 20th Congressional District in New York which became vacated when the Democrat who held the seat was appointed to fill Hillary Clinton's U.S. Senate seat. Pelosi has sent in her top deputy (Steny Hoyer) to campaign for the Democrats. Bill Clinton has hosted a $10,000 a plate fundraiser, and Barack Obama has dispatched his top aides to steer the Democrats' campaign.
    But right now we are winning! Polls show the conservative Republican candidate, Jim Tedisco, is narrowly ahead with a 4% lead. But we need your help to hold on!
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

11. Pelosi not only has violated her oath of office but has committed treason by encouraging others to invade America and assurring them she will use her office in Congress to aid and abet them in their invasion of our country.

She has basically told them that they can cross our border illegally and that they can use our resources (medical care, housing, food stamps, education, etc,) at no cost to them and that she in fact supports their invasion.

She has legitimized illegal criminal acts by her statements and her position as Speaker of the House and should be immediatley impeached, and tried and if convicted, executed, jailed or at least lose her citizenship.

She has abdicated her rights as a citizen of the United States by her statements.

Either the law is the law or it is not. We do not get to pick and choose what laws we want to abide by. If we could we would have anarchy and that is exactly what she has proposed. There is a method in place for changing laws and adding new ones as needed. She certainly should know this.

It is time our ICE officials enforced our laws, according to the oath of office they took, and dare Pelosi and her ilk try to hold them accountable for following their oath of office.

Or we change the oath of office of every single law enforcement officer in the country, Federal, State, County and Local.

New Oath of Office:

I, (insert your name here) swear not to do **** about nothing no matter what law is violated unless I really, really feel like doing something and I reserve the right to change my mind and let the bad guys go whenever I feel like it.

I swear to pick up my paycheck every two weeks whether or not I have done anything to earn it and I expect it to be there without fail.

You are paying me not for what I do but for what I may have to do some day, providing I feel like doing something and I reserve the right to make that determination.

Honesty, integrity, and moral character mean nothing becase nobody really cares anyway so why should I.

I swear to fullfill all my duties whenever the hell I feel like, or not.

I take this oath of office seriously, no ****.

Sign here:__________________________________ Date:______________________________

I also reserve the right to change this oath any time I get a wild hair up my ass. _________Initial here.\

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast