We The People Stimulus Package - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We The People Stimulus Package

wolfhunter Guest
    In his interview recently, he said to mail only the tag from the teabag. Something about the bag could contain hazardous substances.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    In his interview recently, he said to mail only the tag from the teabag. Something about the bag could contain hazardous substances.
    Yes I have heard the same thing from multiple sources... the tea bags are being thrown out due to contamination concerns. Send the tea bag tag instead or it might not make it to it's intended destination.

this is a great Video but i really Love this video he did more. Check it out.

YouTube - The Second American Revolution

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Our next president maybe? He is a more enthusiastic speaker than even His Highness Ronald Reagan was!!!

6. A Video to Think About

Basso's message deserves serious consideration. Anyone here who's interested in regaining our freedom might want to give this guy's take a look.

7. Question

Quote Originally Posted by jwcoopusa View Post
    Great video. Now, if someone could just tell me where I can find the transcript, I'd be one happy camper!

-jwcusa-
    I am looking to!! Any luck, ANYONE? Would love to share that with friends and co-workers that don't have youtube access!!!!

Exclamation I have a few problems with this video....

1. Social Security is un-Constitutional, NOBODY should HAVE to pay into it. I want to manage my own retirement. I want to keep my own money. I do not want or need a Nanny Government that thinks it knows how to spend/invest my money better than I do. If anything, Social (in)Security should be VOLUNTARY. FOR EVERYONE!

2. Term Limits are un-Constitutional and cut both ways. Sure you get rid of some of the bums but it also throws out the people who are actually trying to help! With Term Limits, Ron Paul would never have been able to open the eyes of so many people.

3. The Electoral College is BRILLIANT! Eliminating it is a terrible idea. Presidential Candidates wouldn't even bother campaigning in the smaller States and it would only serve to guarantee tyranny of the majority. A better idea is to mandate that all State Primary Elections be held on the same day, and make Election Day a National Paid Holiday. Google it and find out how the math really works. The Presidential election is not entirely different from the World Series. A team must win multiple games to win the "championship", The Presidential election is really 50 distinct and separate elections instead of just one "winner take all".

4. We are not a representative democracy. We are a Republic. In a Republic, private property is never subject to vote and never subject to "mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the population can take away the Rights of the other forty-nine." (Jefferson) The word Democracy doesn't appear anywhere in the Constitution. READ THE FEDERALIST PAPERS!

5. "Mandatory Universal Service"? I guess the 13th amendment means nothing anymore? "Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction."

6. He briefly mentions currency, but WHAT OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE? It is an UNCONSTITUTIONAL, PRIVATELY OWNED banking cartel. They CAUSED this economic collapse! Go read The Creature from Jekyll Island - A Second Look at the Federal Reserve
    Last edited by DagnyTaggart; 04-01-2009 at 09:12 PM. Reason: grammatical error

anyone have the address we need to mail these too?
    We would be better off with BORAT as PRESIDENT!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12