We The People Stimulus Package
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We The People Stimulus Package

We The People Stimulus Package

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf". ~George Orwell / Rudyard Kipling

That is just plain,, Good! Maybe we can talk Mr Payne into doing a Book Tour or The Talk show thing... How do you think He'd do on Oprah?
    Last edited by ricbak; 03-19-2009 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Spealling
    Semper Fi

This is not just plain good. This is fantastic! This deserves more exposure and is a message that certainly needs to get out.

ETA: I just e-mailed a link to this video to Lou Dobbs. Hope he give it a mention.

5. Fantastic presentation.

Now here is what we all have to decide.

Are you, personally, willing to stand up for America, and risk everything you have including your life, to save our country. Are you willing, if necessary, to take up arms against your own government.

This is a decision that we get closer to every day whether you want to believe it or not. I sincerely hope it never comes to that but each one of us has to make the decision if you are willing to go this far.

If the political process doesn't work, if elections don't work, what do we do next? If we try all the legal means to correct these problems and they don't work, what then, are you willing to do? And at what point is enough, enough.

What is the breaking point?

Thoughts anyone?

Looks like i'm late on posting this. oh well, I got the 2nd video in my post about the 2nd revolution.
    Andrew

Excellent video!!!! Many thanks for posting! Not only the tea bag but follow up on Festus' idea of sending the 2A to DC on July 1st. I really like this guy! Not afraid to tell it like it is!!! We need all of the "sunshine" patriots to get motivated too!

Aired on Glenn Beck

Glenn Beck just aired part of the "We The People Stimulus Package" and had Bob Basso on after the clip played.

Maybe the 2nd Amendment and America has a chance after all.

For those of you sending in the tea bags. Bob just reported that they are throwing out the envelopes containing tea bags for fear of contamination. The idea now is to just send in the tag from the tea bag. NOT the bag with the tea just cut off the tag and send the tag in. Mine are going out tomorrow.

Need transcript..............

Great video. Now, if someone could just tell me where I can find the transcript, I'd be one happy camper!

-jwcusa-

This guy isn't afarid to voice his opinion's and speak the truth. Many American's have lost the meaning of what it means to be an "AMERICAN". Hopefully this video gets out. I like the tea tag idea.
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Awesome! I'm getting ready to mail some tea bag tags. Definitely one to the President. Maybe one for Pelosi and one for Reid.

I like it.
    "When the outflow exceeds the inflow, the upkeep becomes the downfall"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast