Government warns of "Militia Movement" - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Government warns of "Militia Movement"

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Well lets see. I am a Christian. I believe in the second coming of Christ. I believe the 2nd amendment was written to protect an individuals right to own firearms to protect themselves from enemies of the constitution both foreign and domestic. I am opposed to the NWO. I think America should get out of the U.N. and get the U.N. out of America. I love my country but I fear my government. Where do you think that puts me on the list?
    right about where it puts most of us here.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Well lets see. I am a Christian. I believe in the second coming of Christ. I believe the 2nd amendment was written to protect an individuals right to own firearms to protect themselves from enemies of the constitution both foreign and domestic. I am opposed to the NWO. I think America should get out of the U.N. and get the U.N. out of America. I love my country but I fear my government. Where do you think that puts me on the list?
    Yep! You're just one of the bunch! According to their criteria, almost all of us up here are terrorists. Just a run on the old saw, "When guns are outlawed, I'll be an outlaw!"
    -= Piece Corps =-

Lets hope and prayer the pressure on the political front are all that is ever needed against our own.
    1861-1865 was a hard time in our country.
    Last edited by rmarcustrucker; 03-22-2009 at 08:55 PM. Reason: grammar
    Rule #1 of CCW: Don't get made.

Exclamation Missouri retracts report linking militias, 3rd party candidates

McClatchy Washington Bureau
    Missouri retracts report linking militias, 3rd party candidates | McClatchy

Posted on Fri, Mar. 27, 2009
    Missouri retracts report linking militias, 3rd party candidates
    Jason Noble | Kansas City Star

last updated: March 27, 2009 02:42:22 PM

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. — The Missouri Highway Patrol this week retracted a controversial report on militia activity and will change how such reports are reviewed before being distributed to law enforcement agencies.

The Highway Patrol also will open an investigation into the origin of the report, which linked conservative groups with domestic terrorism and named former presidential candidates Ron Paul, Bob Barr and Chuck Baldwin.

The Highway Patrol’s announcement followed a news conference in which Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder, a Republican, suggested putting the director of public safety on administrative leave and investigating how the report was produced.

The uproar revolves around a report released last month by the Missouri Information Analysis Center, a "fusion center" for local, state and federal law enforcement agencies to collaborate on domestic security issues. The report concerned militia movements in Missouri and across the U.S., and described how they had evolved over the last several years.

Read the full story at KansasCity.com
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Where do you think that puts me on the list?
    Right here alongside me, Dude. I also believe in a return to the Gold Standard, abolition of all foreign aid to unfriendly/unsupportive governments (I would add "corrupt", but it seems they're ALL corrupt, even this one), term limits for ALL elected officials, and a one-term term limit for the President (that way he doesn't have to worry about doing anything "special" in order to get re-elected). I'd make it 10 years...give him/her ample time to do what he promised to do to get elected...then - win, lose or draw - get the hell out and let the next guy in.

End foreign entanglements. Do business with those with whom you must, but in a fair and equitable way, without tariffs, for just those goods we can't produce ourselves.

Close the borders to anyone who doesn't come in the front door. US Military off foreign soil...they really don't want us there anymore, anyway.

I have more, but it's all a fantasy anyway. The guy with the testicular fortitude to fight this on the National stage is either not born yet or has better things to do. So nobody's going to do sh** about any of this, our Rights are circling the drain, and the best you're going to be able to hope for is that you can go down swinging when the time comes.

And the time IS coming.

One man's opinion...
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32° & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post
    Right here alongside me, Dude. I also believe in a return to the Gold Standard, abolition of all foreign aid to unfriendly/unsupportive governments (I would add "corrupt", but it seems they're ALL corrupt, even this one), term limits for ALL elected officials, and a one-term term limit for the President (that way he doesn't have to worry about doing anything "special" in order to get re-elected). I'd make it 10 years...give him/her ample time to do what he promised to do to get elected...then - win, lose or draw - get the hell out and let the next guy in.

End foreign entanglements. Do business with those with whom you must, but in a fair and equitable way, without tariffs, for just those goods we can't produce ourselves.

Close the borders to anyone who doesn't come in the front door. US Military off foreign soil...they really don't want us there anymore, anyway.

I have more, but it's all a fantasy anyway. The guy with the testicular fortitude to fight this on the National stage is either not born yet or has better things to do. So nobody's going to do sh** about any of this, our Rights are circling the drain, and the best you're going to be able to hope for is that you can go down swinging when the time comes.

And the time IS coming.

One man's opinion...
    Sounds like a plan. For now, all we can do is grassroots efforts to get people of this philosophy into sate and local offices.

Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post

And the time IS coming.

One man's opinion...
    Works for me an while we are at it over turn the federal reserve act and abolish the IRS.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

This sums it up.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsel or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."
    ~ Samuel Adams, debates of 1776
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Angry Are you mad enough???

If you agree with the principals below, then go here Glenn Beck - The 912 Project

and join a local group. Stand Up & Lead : Glenn Beck - The 912 Project

Find a Location

9 Principles

1. America Is Good.

2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
    God “The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the external rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained.” from George Washington’s first Inaugural address.

3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
    Honesty “I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider to be the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.” George Washington

4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
    Marriage/Family “It is in the love of one’s family only that heartfelt happiness is known. By a law of our nature, we cannot be happy without the endearing connections of a family.” Thomas Jefferson

5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
    Justice “I deem one of the essential principles of our government… equal and exact justice to all men of whatever state or persuasion, religious or political.” Thomas Jefferson

6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
    Life, Liberty, & The Pursuit of Happiness “Everyone has a natural right to choose that vocation in life which he thinks most likely to give him comfortable subsistence.” Thomas Jefferson

7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
    Charity “It is not everyone who asketh that deserveth charity; all however, are worth of the inquiry or the deserving may suffer.” George Washington

8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
    On your right to disagree “In a free and republican government, you cannot restrain the voice of the multitude; every man will speak as he thinks, or more properly without thinking.” George Washington

9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
    Who works for whom? “I consider the people who constitute a society or a nation as the source of all authority in that nation.” Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12