our major cities are in trouble

Thread: our major cities are in trouble

Exclamation our major cities are in trouble

Can Private Security Guards Act As Cops, As They May Be Asked To Do On Far South Side - cbs2chicago.com

Chicago to replace cops with private security guards....

Capital News 9 | 24 Hour Local News | TOP STORIES | Schenectady mayor considers options, martial law over police woes

Schenectady mayor considers options, martial law over police woes

Thease are just two examples of what is lurking on the horizon. We also have the Army "deployoying" MP's afetr a shooting in Alabama and a few other ugly examples of the constition getting shredded.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

I used tho think that we were moving toward a dictator state one step at a time. It now seems it is no longer step by step but rather we are on a run away locomotive heading head long for the abyss.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

4. That is exactly why only morons live in big cities. LOL Ill stick to my living in the boonies, thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I used tho think that we were moving toward a dictator state one step at a time. It now seems it is no longer step by step but rather we are on a run away locomotive heading head long for the abyss.
    that's the same thing I am seeing... more people need to start standing up and save this country while we still can.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

I'm one of the morons living in Chicago currently. I'm just waiting to finish school before I leave and head west.
    Some of the things going on here are just unbelievable. Worst two things to happen here are the handgun ban and the potential for hosting the olympics. The city has the highest crime rate nation wide, the roads are in terrible condition, sales tax is 10.5% if I remember correctly, and everything is outsourced to save money. Throw in 7 months of cold weather and it's a miserable place to live.