More info about what is happening in our country

Thread: More info about what is happening in our country

More info about what is happening in our country

In light of what is going on all around us today some of you may find the info on the following site of value.

NESARA -> History of NESARA
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

wolfhunter Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post

Could be true however I have found that if something does not fit with wikipedia's liberal bias then according to them it is always a scam.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Oh yeah, this has been around for years. A couple of the wiphe's "New Aged" friends believe in this as if it were the second coming. This goes alone with the "Interstellar Galatic Command"
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Oh yeah, this has been around for years. A couple of the wiphe's "New Aged" friends believe in this as if it were the second coming. This goes alone with the "Interstellar Galatic Command"
    Opps, I was corrected... It is the "Ashtar Command " and they are interstellar.....
    IE: The Ashtar Command
    Semper Fi

wolfhunter Guest
    A search for "NESARA" turned up more sites saying it is a scam than sites saying it's true. A search of GovTrack.us for a bill refering to "economic security and recovery" being considered in any session since 1998 didn't turn up a solid hit. I'd say this is bogus. Besides, SEALs and other SpecOps ushering specific Congressmen into session to vote, getting enough to form a quorum in BOTH houses, and not having this leak to the media? No way.